TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

NEWS FLASH

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Johnson is a troll.

Johnson spams in NHB.

Johnson makes stupid threads that don't belong in NHB.

Johnson makes posts in NHB for the SOLE purpose of pissing people off.

Is it just me or are those some of the Same reasons Banky was banned for? Not to mention all the other trolls?

He deserves to be banned.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Johnson is a troll.

Johnson spams in NHB.

Johnson makes stupid threads that don't belong in NHB.

Johnson makes posts in NHB for the SOLE purpose of pissing people off.

Is it just me or are those some of the Same reasons Banky was banned for? Not to mention all the other trolls?

He deserves to be banned.

He does have a point, I was banned for much less.

He trolled with Otis by asking who liked the bears...he just showed glowing bears jumping up and down. That is trolling, nothing else. Plus he denied being Otis until he got banned as Johnson, Otis who was meant to be an annoying gimmick poster (troll).

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I honestly see this as TSM's worst point in history...at least since Dames took over.

Dames's heart isn't in it any more and it shows.

It's not right that Johnson gets away with the shit he does.

The majority of people want him gone. The forum should be about what the posters want.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

We'd have nothing to complain about but the WWE and real things.

Not some moron wasting everyone's time.

You don't need dumbass's to have a good board. SS doesn't have any, WDI only has Dutch. We can improve TSM.

WDI only has Dutch.

But I LOVE you! In a bad way.

A very, very bad way.

In a "Where's CWM?" "Oh, I put him in the woodchipper ..." sort of way.

Don't you ever leave me, you fucker.

The difference is that Banky "admitted" to trolling, whereas Johnson didn't. That makes the decision a lot harder.

I actually didn't, but thats a whole different beast.

Guest stardust
WDI only has Dutch.

But I LOVE you! In a bad way.

A very, very bad way.

In a "Where's CWM?" "Oh, I put him in the woodchipper ..." sort of way.

Don't you ever leave me, you fucker.

This made me laugh uncontrollably.

Dutch, if he ever does leave you, I know where a good pair of safety scissors is.

I honestly see this as TSM's worst point in history...at least since Dames took over.

The majority of people want him gone. The forum should be about what the posters want.

I'm not Johnson's (or whatever his new name-du-jour is) biggest fan, but I gotta say you're being a little melodramatic here. Yeah, he's an idiot, but really, and I know people say it all the time, it's just a messageboard. You can ignore him. The reason he's an idiot is probably because of the reaction that it gets out of most people. Is he a troll? Well, maybe, but by starting motions for his banning, you're only fuelling the fire, so to speak.

NEWS FLASH

Ban CWM for constantly trolling around and trying to get people banned.

No.

Johnson still adds coherant post to other threads. He just is a ass in NHB, where you should be allowed to be a ass. Let'em be....let'em be.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Did Dames lose his smile?

No. Dames is awaiting his Desire video comeback.

Just so he can Dames us all down.

...man, that was an awful pun.

I hope not, then that means he's going to take me down to.

Guest SP-1

Unfortunately, alot of people get away with alot of things here that they shouldn't. It's been that way since before my time. It simply is the way it is.

TSM is a nice diversion, and it has the OAOAST. But I rarely try to have serious discussion here. There are other boards out there that have a much better environment suited for that.

Guest Just J
Johnson still adds coherant post to other threads. He just is a ass in NHB, where you should be allowed to be a ass. Let'em be....let'em be.

That's what I was going to say in my defense.

Thanks Ripper. :)

I wouldn't say TSM is so bad now. Sure, some areas like Puro and Comics need a boost, but overall it's a lot better than anything back in the EZboard days, or during the DDT Invasion, or various other times. NHB is a loss, but hell, it's always been a loss at damn near any message board anywhere, so that's no surprise.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I'm not Johnson's (or whatever his new name-du-jour is) biggest fan, but I gotta say you're being a little melodramatic here. Yeah, he's an idiot, but really, and I know people say it all the time, it's just a messageboard. You can ignore him. The reason he's an idiot is probably because of the reaction that it gets out of most people. Is he a troll? Well, maybe, but by starting motions for his banning, you're only fuelling the fire, so to speak.

MMM...good point.

CWM(I) do get a little TOO worked up about trolls and morons. I just enjoy this board too much to see morons act like...well morons.

TSM is always at it's best when trolls and morons are not present, when intelligent conversation dominates the board. I've not seen much of that since the time Johnson showed up.

I realize the blame isn't all Johnson's. I and the other people who hate him have only caused him to go to greater lengths in his dumbassery.

I'll do my part by ignoring his ignorant, immature antics. He'll get banned eventually anyway.

I apoligize to those people whom I'm friends with that were annoyed by this "drama".

I DON'T apoligize to Johnson, Maxpower27, Eagan, or anyone else of that ilk. I'd like to point out that Max likes to make bad cheap shots but has yet to call me out in a flaming thread. If you have a problem with me put it in NHB or PM me.