TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikowwf

The One and Only I GOT WRESTLEMANIA TIX Thread

Should I buy from NSO Tickets? There is one seat at the 300 level for 330 bucks. I didnt want to buy a ticket over the hundred dollar price (104.50) but i saw where the seat was a thegarden.com and it seems pretty cool, as long as there is no stage. Just that small opening like they had at RR 2000 and Survivor series last year. Should I get it?

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Coming from Ipswich, England. Going with at least 4 others from London, Liverpool, Leicester, and Birmingham.

I'm probably about 10 hours away, being that college is in Southwestern VA. Thankfully, I'll be able to make a stop at home to break the trip up before taking the train from DC.

If I go (and that's a big IF, because I've realized I've become such a slouch living at home since I left school that even I wouldn't hire me, so I might eBay some stuff to make the fare) it'd be the grueling flight from California's Bay Area.

Add in that right after the show lets out I'm immediately getting a cab to the airport (since NY around midnight is not at all safe) and waiting to go home on another grueling flight and just imagine how blitzed and destroyed I'll be when I get home.

Wow....you got hooked up big time. Instead of the 754, you got away with 250.... :headbang:

But, of course, I got the worst seat in the house.....staying home..... :(

Damn! I just got second row platinum seats for 250 plus shipping. That's 500 dollars less than regular price. Someone better call my momma cause I'm goin to WM XX!

How the hell did you get those?

I bid on a few cheap seats on ebay, and the next morning i had a lot of emails from people selling me their tickets. I told them I didn't want to buy any higher than 250 (plus shipping) and one guy was desperate for money so he agreed.

I hate to sound skeptical, but you might have been ripped off. I figure a lot of people print off the tickets through e-mail, and sell them several times for a huge profit.

Guest Gatornibs

Ok so I stayed up all night Thursday night waiting for Friday so I could get tickets. Was on at 8:50 and stayed on till 9:45 trying. Didn't get SHIT. So I try to blow off the steam by going to an indy show Friday night. Get back to my friends house (he's an indy wrestler in FL who was on the show), and fall asleep at 5am Saturday. Wake up at 9am, and I realize I have a flag football game at 10am. BAD TIMING. BUT, my friend (the indy wrestler) was miracously able to get 4 tickets in Section 318 (EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SECTION 318 IS $104?) on his first try at 10am Saturday. Only bad thing is there was only 3 hun on credit card, so we had to rush cross town, get money, and put it on credit card so it didn't bounce. The Fed took the money out yesterday, they REALLY want marks money. On top of that, the wrestler, his valet, me, and this hot chick were suppose to go, but the hot chick who had committed to going said she wasnt sure AFTER we got her ticket. (even after we bought the ticket for her, we could've got better seats for 3). That bitch is now on Ebay for a solid $225!

Making my 4th Straight Wrestlemania Appearance, and coming all the way from Gainesville, Florida!

Edited by Gatornibs