TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

What is the origin of everyone's forum user name?

Guest TheLukester

My real name is Luke. Some time ago, many of my relatives and co-workers began referring to me as "The Lukester." I am not sure why they did this. I have never had it explained to me. But it has stuck and I have even begun to refer to myself as The Lukester. So when the time came for me to register here at The Smart Marks, I decided to use The Lukester as my username, rather than something reflecting one of my many interests, such as bird watching or music.

I was born Matthew Robert Young. I go by Matt. Simple, eh? I've never used anything but my real name on forums, although I will use variations like "Matt Fucking Young" or my current moniker at most places, "Matt Young Version 1."

Guest JacK

Ahh, simple, and un-interseting. Jack. It's my name. With a big 'k.' At the end. So it's 'JacK.' And that's because, in a Simpsons computer game, some real old one I had when I was like 5 or 7 or 9 or something; I got the high score, and I miss typed my initials as 'JKF' instead of JMF. So I stuck the 'k' on and went by JKF on other boards. But then peeps kept calling me JFK, which shitted me, so I changed it.

See, I told you. Uninteresting. Simple. But I didn't say 'lengthy' or 'boring.' Twas a trick.

Guest Mad the Swine

Mad the Swine is an early song of Queen's. They hated the mix of it and kept it off their first album. It has been released since, as a CD extra to the same album.

I thought it sounded interesting and that it brought a better connotation than Great King Rat.