TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

IZ Boooooooking

I'd be more than willing to defend the title on IZ if anybody's interested.

Since I'm helping out with this weeks show, can you write a promo discussing "the Intense 5" concept?

Sure thing, bossman.

Guest The Mad Cappa

Hey, sorry for not being on for the last 2 weeks due to everything that's been going on in the base. We finally got the internet back yesterday. I would like to do something for this, but I don't know what I can do! It seems like a stacked show!

*Comes late to the party*

So the tag match is a triple threat? Ok, I'll still write a few little setup segments for it if you want.

Is it the main event?

Wow this show is gonna end up very Dream Machine centric......which is fine by me!!

We have the match and PK's setup segments. Plus the setup for our next feud.

Plus this show will be very full since you also add in Blurricane's Intense 5 match and the setup to his next feud.

I guess next week will be my turn to post IZ again?

Yeah. I'm just helping out this week because I came up with the "season premiere" of IZ concept (Eskimo & BPP also helped).

I plan on treating this show as a PPV. I came up with a new format but it appears we're going to get quality content this week.

After this week the show will belong to you and Eskimo, and whoever else you'll like on your staff (to post the shows).

*Comes late to the party*

So the tag match is a triple threat? Ok, I'll still write a few little setup segments for it if you want.

Is it the main event?

The main event is Puerto Rican Lightning vs. "Shooter" Jay Darring for the North American Title and the final slot in the Intense Five Tournament.

Um....is tomorrow afternoon good for me to send the match? Kind of busy today, and the Sox are on tonight, but I've got about half done now and I'll finish up tomorrow, if that's ok.

I've got the setup done, so I can send you that now.

Um....is tomorrow afternoon good for me to send the match? Kind of busy today, and the Sox are on tonight, but I've got about half done now and I'll finish up tomorrow, if that's ok.

I've got the setup done, so I can send you that now.

Tomorrow afternoon is fine.

The Sox? As in Red Soxs? My condolences.

As I type this the Sox are up 4-1 in the bottom of the 6th, if if they do win, let me tell you what will end up happening to save you and the millions of Sox fans pain...the Yankees will once again kill their dreams. And I'm not even a Yankees fan.

UPDATE

I need the following:

G-Money vs. K-Ness

PRL vs. Jay - NA title

Tag title match

If you can't have it done by tonight, let me know, we can save it for next week. But I will need either the NA title or tag title match if a writer needs more time.

I have everything except G-Money/K-Ness and the NA title match.

Shadow sent a segment that could explain why Money/Ness isn't taking place.

Sign in to follow this