TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

GET OFF YOUR ASS!

People... there's a promo show right there. It's not a difficult read. It's actually easier than reading a similar-sized show full of wrestling matches, because you don't have to put as much effort into following psychology.

I KNOW it's the Fall Slump, which is exactly why we need to put a little more effort into following stuff and making sure we're all interested and supporting each other.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to read the JL shows once in a while. We've got some really talented writers down there, but they can't improve without feedback.

Now GO READ AND COMMENT!

Guest Insanityman

Fuck, it's hardly even Fall slump. Genesis and the promo show were completely off the chart with how awesome they were. Christ, for AAALLLL the time we put in and words we write- we rarely get a lot of feedback. Sure, 42 replies for Genesis is great but some weren't feedback or not everybody covered the whole show. Recently I've tried to comment or predict everything I could just in hope to spark somebody to do the same.

Majority of the fun is getting predictions and comments. Honestly, at least skim the SJL's stuff. We're the ones who'll be up there one day, we have some massive fucking talent down there. Not to mention right now, excluding the last show, the shows have been great and worth reading for sure. Hell, we have so much talent down there that some people just needs those extra comments and suggestions 'fore they turn gold.

Nothing bites more is writing such an awesome match and having it get no-sold or people just figuring it's "oh another win" BLOWS. Writing 5k, give or take, takes a good amount of time and thought.

This federation's for fun, let's keep everybody happy and motivated but giving them the attention they deserve. Do you need to predict or comment every show? No. Do you need to read every last word of each show? Nah. But you should skim or just use that little free time to check out what's going on. For being such a tight community compared to other e-feds, we rarely lack in feedback. It's a reoccuring problem that has no reason to even be around.

Guest Insanityman

I think the irony of it only getting one reply is incredibly funny. But my thoughts still apply and hell are even more intense now I'm awaiting for my ban. I know I've spent a shitload, with many many others, of hours on this federation and it's not worth it if you always get shrugged off.

On a side note- being SWF World Champion seems to be a very ungrateful position for some of you guys- Tom writes fucking great matches every show and promos when called for... and he gets prolly the least amount of in-depth comments.

My older post said it better.

i'll just take this moment and give IL a true standing ovation...

*stands and claps*

you deserve it, buddy...

and on the subject...

I think it's the same as "WFers don't follow the JL and vice versa"... I'm still inside "fall slump" and I came back because you needed some good talent to spruce everything up... I wasn't ready to come back but I felt it was necessary...

I'm 4-0 since my return and i feel pretty good... and my last match was well short of the limit...I just ran out of time...

hopefully I can get back up to speed in the next few days...

Also... it's tough for me to give the WF comments...because I don't have the talent or intelligence about writing these matches to say anything more than "great job" ...

Everyone in the WF does a wonderful job...I mean... it's all amazing... but that's all I can really say. Maybe once I get there and I know I can hang somewhat with the big boys...I'll see if my thoughts come out a little better...

For now...Well... I need to get off my ass for alot of things...