TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Anybody know what these songs are?

There's a few songs I don't know the name of and I figure I might as well get them all out there at once. None of them are all that recent.

This one song, which has kind of a classic rock sound, although I'm pretty sure it's more recent, and it has a line (might have been the chorus) that goes something like "If you see my dad, tell him my brothers have been fighting, but not me."

From sometime in the 80's, this song had fast, sort of reggae style drums, and I think some of the lyrics went "Naked body on the floor, all you really need to know, whatever you do just don't say no, come on baby, let's go go."

I know it was by Bauhaus, and the singer says some stuff in Latin in a semi hysterical voice over scratchy music and kind of a heartbeat pulse.

A rap song, and I know very little about it, but the beat is real heavy and goes "dun dun dun DUH". At the Soure awards where the riot broke out a couple years ago, they played it while they announced the nominations in each category.

Guest Doyo
From sometime in the 80's, this song had fast, sort of reggae style drums, and I think some of the lyrics went "Naked body on the floor, all you really need to know, whatever you do just don't say no, come on baby, let's go go."

"Let's Go" by Wang Chung ???

Guest Doyo
I know it was by Bauhaus, and the singer says some stuff in Latin in a semi hysterical voice over scratchy music and kind of a heartbeat pulse.

I just now downloaded some Bauhaus and I would say that song is "Stigmata Martyr"

I just now downloaded some Bauhaus and I would say that song is "Stigmata Martyr"

Yep, that's the one. Solid.

Let's Go isn't it... but that's a pretty good song too.