TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Flair DVD Matches Announced

Guest Choken One

Looking at the matches on the dvd, it's one that show flair at his best...The vader match makes him look bad in the sense vader just mauls him...

No one will miss the Savage match obviously...

I wish they could have had a couple more WCW matches, NOT nwa but WCW...only one WCW match oddly enough and it doesn't involve Hogan jobbing which at this point i figured Vince would love to show...

Guest Mikey2Dope
-I'll agree with Perfect/Flair but I wouldn't bump anything for it, plus its on the video RAW: Prime Cuts which is on ebay a lot.

Nope. The Perfect/Flair match is on Wrestlefest 1993 not Prime Cuts.

Guest Choken One

Another solid match with Steamer, a **** match with Hogan, his win over Hogan was memorable but not great, the final nitro sting match...and of course

ARN ANDERSON at Fall Brawl 1995...

but Flair jobbed all of them and the steamer match was a Double Pin...so they really aren't something I'd put on the dvd anyways...

Guest Choken One
Flair v Anderson happened ?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS !

They really should have added that to the collection !

Yes it happened it was a Great 25 minute **** match with a great surprising finish

-I'll agree with Perfect/Flair but I wouldn't bump anything for it, plus its on the video RAW: Prime Cuts which is on ebay a lot.

Nope. The Perfect/Flair match is on Wrestlefest 1993 not Prime Cuts.

NM, you're right.

Guest Askewniverse
his win over Hogan was memorable but not great

Which match were you talking about? I'm guessing the Nitro match, but Flair also beat Hogan at Uncensored '99.

Guest Choken One

I was refering to the Nitro match, The Uncensored match was overbooked to death with like 50 gimmicks...

I was refering to the Nitro match, The Uncensored match was overbooked to death with like 50 gimmicks...

All of which were ignored during the match. Ugh.

I just want to point out to all the people who keep saying that the Flair-Perfect loser leaves match is on a tape are wrong. There is a Flair-Perfect match on a tape but it is not THAT match, it's just a house show match from around the same time. So releasing it on the dvd would make it a first time release.

Guest Dmann2000
I just want to point out to all the people who keep saying that the Flair-Perfect loser leaves match is on a tape are wrong. There is a Flair-Perfect match on a tape but it is not THAT match, it's just a house show match from around the same time. So releasing it on the dvd would make it a first time release.

No, Wrestlefest 93 HAS the RAW match, the other match is on so comp Colliseum video.

Guest Choken One

So what match will you watch first?

Me? either the rumble or the Windham match

Guest Ray
So what match will you watch first?

Royal Rumble 92. I've not seen it.

I'm actually slightly disappointed in this DVD. I was hoping for more matches I hadn't seen. I was hoping for vs. Savage - WM8 and vs. Hennig - Raw. Not seen those...

Guest Choken One

How can you not seen Savage/flair it's on like 2 different videos, in clip form on dvd, and been aired on wwe multiple times...

Henning match i can understand but how the hell can this a disapointment in ANY way?

Guest Ray
How can you not seen Savage/flair it's on like 2 different videos, in clip form on dvd, and been aired on wwe multiple times...

I've seen it clipped. I want a full version.

Henning match i can understand but how the hell can this a disapointment in ANY way?

Like I said...I want matches I haven't seen. I don't need the Race, Windham, Funk or Steamboat matches. I have them on VHS with PERFECT video quality.

Guest Choken One

Did Flair have ANY say on this dvd?

Did he get to pick/omit matches to his liking?

Because that would explain why he has two steamer matches on there...yet doesn't have his Arn Anderson match, you'd think he'd want his best friend on it and all...

I've seen it clipped. I want a full version.

Go down to your local Suncoast video or comparable video store and pick up Wrestlemania VIII which is what I did. All the wrestlemanias were re-released a few years ago and Suncoast video still has many in supply. If that fails try online, Wrestlemanias are just not hard to find.

Guest Choken One

You can get it for like 7.99 at the local Suncoast.

Great price considering you get two **** matches.