TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

One and Only Velocidential Thread

Guest Mulatto Heat
That Sherri version of "Sexy Boy" is classic.

I prefer it to the 'current' version.

Anyway, hard to believe that Jannetty was drunk that night. I had no idea. It explained why he disappeared that night from WWF TV and wouldn't come back for nearly four months.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Damn it, I want Spanky hanged!

Spanky looked like he hadn't bathed in weeks.

OK, what did he do?

Guest Choken One

I remember being pissed as Shawn/Marty seemed like a SURE ***** for that night and it would have made up for what was obviously gonna be a shitty rumble and a apathetic world title match...

Instead, it was blah ** and the rumble indeed sucked and the title match was Hart on cruise control

Damn it, I want Spanky hanged!

Spanky looked like he hadn't bathed in weeks.

OK, what did he do?

Leonardo just looked in bad condition. The guy rules, he just looked pretty banged up.

Guest Askewniverse
Marty's oversell of the superkick always makes me laugh there.

I still want the Raw match, damn it!

Which one? The one where Marty won the title or the July '93 rematch?

Anybody have any luck finding HBK/Janetty stuff on Kazaa?  There's a billion matches but the only rockers match is against Hart Foundation.  No HBK vs Marty.

I just downloaded the Rumble match about a month or so ago.

Which one? The one where Marty won the title or the July '93 rematch?

Either one would be good, but I prefer the May 93 one just for the markout value.

Edit: What the hell happened there?!

Guest Mulatto Heat
Anybody have any luck finding HBK/Janetty stuff on Kazaa?

I have the May 1993 IC title change match.

Send plz?

Or maybe I'm just not typing in the right thing. Maybe it doesn't say HBK. Maybe it says shawn or michaels. Do you remember what you typed to get it?

Heh, marty janetty brings up no results.

So it's Tazz'z last night on Velocity?

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Please don't tell me they're replacing him with RUE. "She's pretty so she must know a lot about wrestling"...

Why don't they just call Confidential, "The Trish Stratus Hour"?

I really don't like the "Wrestler Tours ___" - they need to spice it up and put two very unlikely wrestlers on these tours and then see what happens... like Spanky and Undertaker, or Zach Gowen and Nathan Jones, or Matt Hardy and Chris Benoit, or John Cena and Guido... it would be fanfuckintastic.

The Kurt Angle thing was underwhelming, it was just a series of clips of Kurt lookin at stuff... oooh, entertainment... they should have showed him interacting with other wrestlers and whatnot... wrestlers on the road isn't just about going site-seeing. "Ooooh we're the WWE, we're international, look at all this crap that you don't really care about unless you live there" - it's not about the place, it's the people IN the place that matters.

Was I the only one waiting for a Live Audio Wrestling plug?? "And I did a lil something on a smark wrestling radio sh-- I mean, I modeled in thongs"

*marked out for OTR and Gallagher*

Watching the Shawn/Marty match, I realized something...The WWE really needs more managers with stables. And sluts.

Wow, that Randy Orton thing had as much point as a golf ball. They could have summed that up in 10 seconds yet went on forever.

Mene Gene fucking rules. They don't use him enough.

*marked out for OTR and Gallagher*

TSN > TNN, fo' sho'.

I'm not a big fan of Michael Landsberg, though. His wrestling interviews are okay, but I'm bored with everything else he does. And I could stand Gallagher on CP24, but not when he had his own show.

Guest bort

"Was I the only one waiting for a Live Audio Wrestling plug?? "And I did a lil something on a smark wrestling radio sh-- I mean, I modeled in thongs"

I have never heard her mention the LAW in any interviews, I donwloaded the new DVD and she says nothing about it ethier, I didnt listen to the show while she was on it. What did she do on the show

Call Screener IIRC.

Gallagher airs on ESPN Classic Canada, whatta bad show. He couldn't cross-over into hostdom. I used to be an OTR fan, but I have no use for it now - cept for wrestling interviews. I remember Trish Stratus being on and "WWF Wrestler" under her name for the longest time before she debuted.