TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Xenosaga Episode 2

Well, a few months back, when Xenosaga Ep. 1 and .Hack pt.1 came out, I made the mistake, and bought Xenosaga instead of the second. Now, here I am, a few months later, on the verge of beating Xenosaga (I had the game done the first night, but I put it away, and just recently took it out to finish it) and .Hack 2 AND 3 came out already (with 4 on it's way I believe), with no sign from Xenosaga Ep. 2. Has anyone heard anything about it or am I going to be waiting a long time before I get to finish the, what should have been, 6 part series.

Guest FrigidSoul

I doubt you had Xenosaga beat in a night as it has around 30hrs to it (10hrs of plot developing FMV) but there is no word on the release date for the second installation. I'm guessing summer 2004

I doubt you had Xenosaga beat in a night as it has around 30hrs to it (10hrs of plot developing FMV) but there is no word on the release date for the second installation. I'm guessing summer 2004

Dude... You CAN skip the videos.

Considering Episode 2 hasn't been released in Japan just yet, and most likely will be released by Q4, we'll most likely be seeing it around end of Q2 to sometime in Q3.

Guest FrigidSoul

But what's the point? You miss most of the plot by doing that

But what's the point? You miss most of the plot by doing that

*shrugs* I'm just saying. You could get it done in 20 hours if you wanted too.

You just skip the movies.

AndrewTS, that's freaky. The smilie icon matches your avatar. :)

As far as the Xenosaga series, the creator has specifically mentioned it will span multiple consoles. So I wouldn't expect the second one in North America until Summer 2004...

Guest wildpegasus

Can't wait. I'm really looking forward to this. I loved the first Xenosaga game.