TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

BATMAN casting

Egghead was a villian on the '60s Batman TV show, he was played by the late Vincent Price.

If Edge does indeed have a part in the film, I don't think it will be that verison of Egghead, probably a thug with that name who gets his ass kicked.

Guest SP-1

Much like Edge's part in that terrible Highlander film. Random thug.

And yes, those who are under the impression that this is a reboot are exactly right: this film starts everything over. It's not a sequel. It's not a prequel. It's not in the same timeline, it has nothing to do with the others. It's apparently not aimed at children all that much and is being tackled by accomplished film-makers who have turned out excellent, darker films before.

Any claims or complaints to the contrary are uneducated and unfounded.

Guest El Satanico

Egghead.jpg

Say hello to Egghead. He was an enjoyable campy villian, played wonderfully by the late, great Vincent Price.

Guest El Satanico

Egghead- A super smart villain who's brain is too big for his head. He has a soft spot in his cold heart for anything that has the word egg in it. He is rumored to be the world's smartest villain.

No he didn't egg Batman, it was just his theme. His most memorable trait was using egg in various words, such as eggstinct and eggtraordinary.

If it wasn't for Vincent Price's entertaining performance the character wouldn't be nearly as memorable.

Guest El Satanico

No...but the person rumored to play it was Edge. There's no way Edge gets a big part in this movie. He'll most likely be a background character or "random thug" named Egghead as a nod to fans.

If there's any truth to that rumor.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
So I take it Alfred will be more of an advisor to Batman and less of a man servant. I just can't see Hopkins obeying orders.

Someone needs to see "Remains of the Day"

Guest DVD Spree
Well if Morgan Freeman is going to do a supporting role, there's no reason why Sir Anthony wouldn't.

Mission Impossible 2. (I know I'm kinda late chiming in on this one, but I'm only just working my way back through all the threads I missed.)