TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SJL CRIMSON OCTOBER 30th

Funyon enters the ring, his sequined suit shimmering in loving memory of Rod Roddy.

The faceless voice announces, “Please rise for our national anthem.”

Funyon clears his throat and begins to sing…

I'm gonna be your man (gonna be your man)

you're my biggest fan, I gotta give a little something back

I'm gonna be your man (gonna be your man)

see, you don't even gotta ask

I know, you don't want me to die

but you need that lung pretty bad, and I'm the guy

in the 10-county area

ain't had malaria yet

plus the blood type (red).

it gets scarier: fed

on the corn & you born a vegan.

fate has indicated that I'm the man you're seeking.

now you're freaking out, and that's okay,

having that much of another man inside you

isn't going to make you gay.

and play along for a second, you could get what I got:

the inexplicable ability to front. A lot!

an inexhaustible nerdcore flow,

the charisma to draw eight people to a live show,

myopic vision, and an oversized head.

a girl at a convention told me once that I was good in bed,

plus I often meet a crowd and am greeted without booing.

think of all the respiration you'll be doing!

stop spazzing! it's just a lung.

quit pointing out how I already donated you one.

frontalot is sick of breathing, it's fucking boring.

all the time I've got the asthma, and the snoring.

and I ought to level with you,

the feds have got a warrant for a sample of my tissue.

they say I misused a certain substance & they'll get me

so I'ma pass the lung along and get stepping.

too late to protest, here comes the anesthesia

and I'm gonna be your man, to dole the lung that you're in need of.

I'm just gonna. Discussion over. Drop it.

hmmm... you look a little drowsy, here's the next topic:

please lie motionless to indicate you wouldn't mind

if the doctor also swapped your 14 inches for my five.

The crowd applauds, whipped into a patriotic frenzy by Funyon’s stirring rendition of MC Frontalot’s classic composition, “Gonna Be Your Man.”

“And,” says Judge William Hearford, “let’s take a look at this evening’s festivities.”

EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

Landon “La Cucharacha” Maddix© vs Manson

Description: Manson won the first fall in the match on Wrath, and he’s going for his shot tonight. WHO WILL WIN?

Rules: Normal; DQ & Countout apply.

WARMUP MATCH

Aecas vs “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

Description: Aecas has a World Title shot coming up, but he won’t cash in tonight. He’s got to face off against Spike Jenkins, who could impress enough to get a shot of his own in due time.

Rules: Normal; DQ and Countout apply.

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE MATCH

Insane Luchadore vs Unknown Warrior

Description: IL gets no rest, having to face the new Unknown Warrior. The belt is not on the line, but pride is.

Rules: Normal; DQ and Countout apply.

“Looks like a good one,” says Ejiro.

“Blargledyargle,” adds Annie.

===========

As the show starts up, and the opening video comes to a close, suddenly we're out in the parking lot. In the corner of the screen an 'Earlier Today' graphic appears, as in shot are various backstage workers, most not looking too busy, the rest in no hurry despite being busy. This seemingly quiet, and pointless scene is suddenly disrupted, as in through the entrance to the parking lot, a big-ass black Rolls-Royce slowly rolls it's way into the parking lot. Most of the passers-by understandably stop and stare...it's not every day you see a Rolls pull up into a wrestling arena after all...as the Rolls slowly parks itself dead in the middle of two regular parking spaces. As it does so, backstage reporter Ben Hardy comes scrambling into view, a look of nervous anticipation on his face. Who could be in the car?

Tony Blair?

The Queen?

Rod Stewart?

Landon Maddix!?!

Yep. The back door swings open and the SJL European Champion triumphantly leaps from the Rolls...causing many of the on-lookers to grumble in disappointment and go back to their jobs. Hardy too looks a little disappointed, but in his reporterly way he does his best to hide it.

Maddix- Hey, what's up Ben...like the wheels?

Hardy- Err...well, yes...if you don't mind me asking, wha...

Maddix- Woah, hold up a second. Girls...

No sooner than Maddix has called out, suddenly the back door swings open again and out steps a hot redhead...wearing adeep red, flowing, lowcut dress. The smile on Maddix's face grows ever bigger as after her follows a blonde wearing a french maid's outfit. The crowd watching this on the big screen can be heard distantly wolf-whistling, as behind the French women follows a...well...fat woman, in the most hideously too small Union Jack dress you've ever seen. The wolf-whistles have now been replaced with laughter, as Maddix is still smiling regardless.

Hardy- Err...Landon.

Maddix- Oh, you want an explanation don't you? It's real simple young Benjamin. Look at my right shoulder...see that big shiny thing hanging from it, with my name on...that is the SJL European Championship Ben. I'm the European Champion. And as such, I've got to look the part. And tell me Ben, what is more European than sharing a Rolls Royce with three beau...err...three women. Three European women I might add.

Hardy- I...I suppos...

Maddix- Exactamundo my good chap! Yolanda...be a sport and fetch my bags would ya? Graci.

Hardy stands dumbfounded, unable to get his head around the scene in front of him, as the Spanish woman goes over to the boot of the Rolls.

Maddix- So...did you have any more questions?

Hardy- We...well...actually, as you're here...tonight, you defend your title against Manson to kick off the show. Any worries about that match?

Maddix- Ben, do I look worried? No. Scared? Not in the slightest. See, this whole new me you see before you...it's for real. It's not just a gimmicky way of making people laugh...well...ok, it is. But the point is, being European has it's up-sides.

Hardy- Aren't you from South Dakota?

Maddix- *sighs* Ben, I was born there yes. But my mother was Spanish. A little known, but very true fact. How do you think I got the name 'La Cucaracha' Ben? I have European heritage...which is what makes this belt even more special to me. Back to the point in hand however, being a European...I happen to be more cultured than your average SJL competitor. Sure, I'm part Spanish...but in a way, I am multi-European. I have the Italian way of love...

The woman in the Union Jack dress giggles, as Ben looks a little shocked...

Maddix- I also have the patience and calm of the Spanish...but, when I want to, I can be as Barbaric as a Brit, as Gruesome as a German, as Ruthless as a Russian. Up until the moment I step in that ring, I'm a calm, sensitive, fun guy. But, when it comes to fighting...I have the blood of a European flowing through me. I can be as maniacal, as vicious...as downright sick as any SJL competitor when I have to be! Manson may be one sick son of a bitch, but let me promise one thing...when this gold over my shoulder is on the line, when I know I could lose the most important thing in my career...you make damn sure you get this through your head Manson...I can, and will, be as sick and twisted as you if I have to. Because in the end...the ends will justify the means. This is everything to me. This European Title is more than just a piece of gold to me. This...is much more important than that. Much...much more.

The tone of the situation has suddenly turned serious...staying that way until Maddix suddenly cracks an unexpected smile.

Maddix- But, on a lighter note...I intend to do everything in my power to make this European Title reign not only the most memorable ever...but also, the most European ever. I have a whole load of stuff planned. You think the Rolls was something...oh boy, you've seen nothing yet. I've got a little 'European training' with some great European wrestlers since winning this belt. And, it's expanded my repetoire no end. I've got a lot planned for Manson tonight...the German Suplex...a Spain-buster...the Leichen-Steinerline.

Hardy- I...see...

Maddix- Oh yeah...and Ben, I've got a big surprise for you all...so keep your eye out for that. Manson...soon you'll learn...yes, I can be sick and twisted. BUT...there's more than one way to skin a cat my friend...there's more than one way. Bonne Nuit Manson...Bonne Nuit.

Maddix's serious expression is broke again with a smile, as he gestures for the three women to lead the way...each one lugging a bag of Maddix's along. Landon takes a step to go follow, but is stopped by Hardy suddenly.

Hardy- Err...what's with the...British chick.

Maddix- Ben, do you know how MUCH it costs to rent a Rolls Royce?

Hardy- Ah...

Maddix laughs and walks off, whistling away to himself as he goes.

Meanwhile, we cut back to the ringside area, where the sold-out crowd that have been watching this now begin to see themselves on the screen, trying to get in the shot before the camera quickly cuts to the announce table, SWF Tag Team Champions Justice and Rule sitting at the table as well as SWF retiree Annie Eclectic.

Judge- Well...a weird way to kick us off...

Ejiro- That kid is a nut. Hell, even Ben Hardy looked sane standing next to that kid. And that's saying something.

Judge- Then again Ejiro, all he's really doing is showing how proud he is to be European Champion...it's not that weird.

Ejiro- Judge...when I was European Champion, I never did anything like that...hell, even as US Champ, I was never...NEVER that weird.

Annie- I don't know...there was that time when you sung the national anthem...I don't know if you'd call that weird though. More tortureous.

Judge- On a serious note, what do you think Maddix meant by 'there's more than one way to skin a cat?' I...

Ejiro- Judge, don't try and read logic into this kid and his behaviour. It's not possible. He probably just read it before he got here on a sugar packet, or in one of those fortune cookies.

Judge- Well...I guess we'll see when we come back, Maddix meets Manson for the European Title to kick us off tonight...stay tuned to the SJL...

Edited by Ace309

Coming back from a brief commercial break, we return to the commentary table and to the world's most dysfunctional announce team Ejiro Fasaki, Annie Eclectic and 'Judge Mental' William Hearford.

Judge- Welcome back to SJL Crimson, and to the first night of the new Insane Luchador era...

Ejiro- Don't even get me started on that travesty of justice...

Judge- Ok, changing the subject...to matters at hand. The SJL European Championship is on the line to get us started tonight...Landon Maddix's first defense of the gold, against the man who earnt the shot last week in the two fall triple threat match, Manson...and we've already seen Landon tonight...judging from what we saw, this could be rather interesting.

Annie- Well, that's one way of putting it.

As the three are talking, suddenly the lights dim to a deep red, causing the crowd to awake from their separate conversations and start cheering. "Frankenstein" by the Edgar Winter Group begins to play, as through the murky red entrance steps the silhouetted figure of Manson, right fist raised in the air as the crowd continue cheering.

Funyon- Ladies and gentlemen, this opening contest is scheduled for one fall, and will be for the SJL...EUUURRROOOPEEEAAAN CHAAAMPIONSHIIIP!!! Introducing first, the challenger...from Denver, Colorado. Weighing in tonight at 225 pounds...he is...MAAANSOOON!!!

The challenger raises his fist in the air once more as he makes his way down the ramp, the dim red lights providing an ominous background as he rolls into the ring. Funyon steps to the side of the ring, as Manson removes his black biker jacket and throws it to the floor. The lights return to normal, bringing more cheers from the crowd, cheers which are virtually ignored by Manson.

Ejiro- You know, it shocks me how much the fans like this guy Manson...he's surly, he's moody...he's not afraid to break the rules. Yet the people love him for it.

Judge- Kind of like you and I, eh buddy?

Ejiro- I was just going to mention that, partner.

Manson stands in one corner of the ring, waiting patiently. Suddenly, the cheering for Manson has been replaced by chants of 'Maddix, Maddix, Maddix'...the chants growing ever louder, as Manson does his best to shut it all out. Suddenly, the opening chords to Marilyn Manson's "The Fight Song" hit, and the chants transform into a loud pop from the crowd.

Funyon- And the opponent, hailing from Huron, South Dakota, but currently making his residence in Transylvania in Romania...he weighs 206 pounds...and is the reigning SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPION...LAAANDOOON 'LA-CUCARACHA' MAAADDIIIX!!!

The crowd pop again, as "The Fight Song" plays on...Manson still standing in the corner, a stony look on his face. Eventually the curtain ripples, and out slowly steps Landon Maddix...wearing a halloween vampire costume!?! Holding the European Title belt over his caped right shoulder, the white face-painted Maddix smiling...revealing a pair of plastic fangs!?! Under his right arm he carries a large pumpkin, and in the left, a small brown sack.

Ejiro- What...in the holiest of holy hells...is this!?!

Judge- It's Halloween come early Ejiro!

Annie- No...don't you get it? He's supposed to be Romanian! He's European! Get it?

Ejiro- If this is Maddix's surprise, then it's probably the crappest surprise in wrestling history. And that includes anything Russo's done.

Maddix walks around the ring, getting to the announce table before placing the pumpkin down in front of Ejiro. Manson meanwhile has had enough, rolling out of the ring and sneaking up behind the caped champion. Maddix doesn't see him coming, and just begins to mutter 'trick or tre...' to the announce team, before Manson grabs him by the hair and throws him face first into the announce table. Landon's head bounces violently off the wood, back into Manson's hands for a second trip into the table. Rapidly the bell rings as Manson now starts to fire right hands to the back of Landon's head.

Judge- They're brawling right out in front of us! This is crazy!

Annie- I don't think Manson is impressed with the fancy dress!

A groggy Maddix stumbles away from the onslaught and rolls back into the ring, quickly removing his vampire cloak as Manson rolls in after him. Reeling back, Manson swings with a clothesline, only for Landon to duck and leaps forward. Manson manages to catch Maddix on his back...but suddenly, Landon leans forward, and starts to bite away at the neck of Manson, to laughter from the crowd. Angrily Manson throws the European Champion off, his plastic fangs going flying too. A humiliated Manson charges forward, as Maddix quickly runs straight forward, ducking under a wild swing from the challenger. Both men continue on into the ropes, and meet in the middle of the ring with a stiff double clothesline, both men going down as a result.

Ejiro- Well, I think Maddix’s new approach is coming at the wrong time, against the wrong guy. You don’t play the fool against Manson without being made one.

Judge- That’s true…and that’s why I’m worried this is Maddix’s idea of ‘skinning a cat another way’. You won’t put Manson off with silly costumes and comedy. You’ll just end up angering him.

Both men are up to their feet quickly, and both start trading furious right hands, much to the delight of the crowd, getting behind each connecting punch. Both men manage to get in about 5 punches each before eventually Maddix seems to tire. Manson relentlessly carries on with the fists, until suddenly Maddix nails a right hand to the gut of Manson…followed up by a second, doubling over the challenger a little. This gives Maddix time to get to his feet, and hook on a front facelock, looking for a DDT. Instead of instantly falling back though, Maddix decides to spin around and look for a tornado version…Manson though grabs Maddix’s tights in mid air, and uses the clothing as leverage to throw Maddix over his head with a overhead release northern lights suplex!!!

MANSON! MANSON! MANSON!

Annie- Great counter by Manson…not just for the move, but for…the move.

Judge- Er…what?

Annie- I mean, what move it was. See, Maddix landed on his neck…and we all know his history of neck problems…

Judge- True…oh, here’s a cover!

Manson quickly drops down and hooks the leg for a cover as the commentators are talking…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…KICKOUT!

With Manson grabbing a handful of his hair, Landon is dragged to his feet once more and hit with a stiff knee to the breadbasket. Manson backs away for a moment, before running past Maddix and bouncing off the ropes looking for a springboard move of some sorts. Seeing him coming Maddix suddenly leaves his feet, and Manson comes flying through the air, straight into dropkick catching him full on in the jaw! A disorientated Manson is down from the move, but Landon stays down as well, the landing from the dropkick possibly jolting his neck again.

Judge- Yeah…that neck is definitely giving Maddix problems. It always seems to do so…

Ejiro- The kid needs surgery, it’s a simple as that. But he’s either too proud…too dumb…or too poor to get it sorted. So, it serves him right.

Judge- That’s a rather…

Annie- A rather bastardish way to look at it.

Ejiro- Well…I’m not going to deny that…but it’s the truth damn it.

The challenger is in fact up to his feet first, and manages to catch Maddix with a boot to the back of the head before the European Champ can get back up. A couple more boots connect with the back of Landon’s head before he even gets a chance to recover from the first, as Manson then turns around and backs off the ropes. Landon starts to get up, as Manson somersaults forward, and catches Maddix in the forehead with a koppou kick, snapping his neck back violently. As the European Champion tries to find some energy to get back to his feet, Manson suddenly leaves his feet again, dropping a legdrop to the back of the neck, the move greeted with some cheers, but also some boos.

Ejiro- See…Manson does now is focused on the neck…he may look a tough son of a bitch, but Manson is also a great wrestler.

Judge- Well, when you go into a match with a marked injury, you know the opponent will target it, and that’s exactly what’s happened here. Manson and the rest of the SJL roster knows Maddix’ weakness.

Slowly Maddix starts to get up, a gritty look of determination on his white make-up covered face. Manson quickly grabs Landon’s arm and irish whips him to the ropes, but upon hitting the ropes Maddix hooks his arms around the top rope and hangs on. In the middle of jumping for a dropkick, Manson drops to his feet a little confused, and charges at Maddix. The challenger aims a clothesline at Landon, who ducks…but Manson avoids carrying over to the floor by putting the brakes on. Slowly Maddix turns around, and he’s dropped throat first across the top rope with a vicious Hot Shot, snapping the neck of the European Champion back violently as the ropes spring back against it.

OOOOOHHH!!!

The crowd feel Maddix’s pain, as Manson drops down and makes another cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…TWO COUNT!

Despite getting his shoulder up before three, Maddix is still down, referee Eddy Long checking to see if Maddix can continue. Manson takes this opportunity to adjust his right boot, as meanwhile a defiant Landon tries to get to his feet, not ready to give up yet. Another boot is driven to the neck by Manson, but Maddix tries to fight it off and get back up regardless. Manson however waits, and with a quick go-behind hooks Landon’s head with his hands and drives him downwards with an vicious neckbreaker. With a determined look, Manson rolls Maddix over, and pushes down on the shoulder for a pinfall…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

SHOULDER UP!

This doesn’t seem to bother the challenger, who drags Maddix up looking to deliver more punishment.

Annie- Well, this is a lesson for all SJLers…

Judge- What, don’t dress up as a vampire in front of Manson?

Annie- No…

Ejiro- Don’t go trick or treating around his house?

Annie- No! Don’t aggravate Manson. God, you two are too much.

Ejiro- Yep, we are aren’t we?

Manson quickly irish whips Maddix towards the corner, the European Champion manages to jump to the middle ropes though, and has the presence of mind to look back, as Manson starts charging. Quickly Maddix leaps backwards with a reverse leapfrog, Manson only just able to put the brakes on before hitting the turnbuckles. Maddix again sprints forward, and dives forward looking for a flying forearm, but Manson ducks down, causing Maddix landing across the top turnbuckle gut first!!! Injured, Landon rolls off the top rope, landing on his feet but only just staying up on them.

The challenger reaches forward and grabs a handful of hair, pulling Maddix away from the turnbuckles before shoving him back forward…the European Champ hitting the buckles sternum first. Slowly Landon staggers back, into the grasp of Manson who hooks on a waistlock…quickly Landon hits a couple of elbows, and scoots behind with a waistlock of his own…lifting Manson up, and throwing him over his head with a german suplex! Maddix hits his own neck on the mat hard, as he too stays down hurt on the mat.

Annie- German Suplex! A very European move, wouldn’t you say?

Ejiro- Well, obviously Annie.

The groggy Maddix starts to crawl over to Manson, rolling him over weakly and dropping a weak shoulder across the chest of Manson…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…NO! Shoulder up from Manson.

Judge- Had to hook a leg…you have to hook a leg in those situations.

Ejiro- He’s too hurt to hook the leg partner. That neck is hanging on by a few measly, scrawny little threads. Manson needs to lock on a submission here.

Maddix grabs a hold of his injured neck, and tries to get to his feet quickly…but isn’t able to get up before Manson. The challenger seems more angered than hurt from the german suplex previously, booting Maddix square in the face before Landon can get up. Manson balls up his fist, as Landon tries to get up again…to be met with a right, snapping Landon’s neck back again. Suddenly, the crowd start clapping…and chanting Landon’s name…Manson ignoring it as he hits another right hand.

Annie- This crowd is getting behind the European Champion here. I guess Manson isn’t as popular as he seemed earlier…

Judge- Well, I think Maddix is more…’loveable’.

Ejiro- Yeah, like a lost puppy…or some sort of…mentally retarded kid. Loveable…not too dangerous…but loveable.

Judge- Well put.

Still the feisty Maddix continues to fight on, getting to his feet only to have a knee driven to the gut. Grabbing Landon’s wrist, Manson goes to irish whip the champ to the ropes, but at the last moment…with the wrist still hooked…Manson pulls Maddix back in, ducking his head under Maddix’s arm, and driving him to the mat back and neck first with a brutal STO! Quickly Manson hooks the leg, sensing the win and the title could be his…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…RKICKOUT!

Annie- TWO! Manson’s getting closer though.

Maddix’s dramatic shooting of his shoulder up seems to jolt his neck again, as Manson is quickly up again, and waiting for Maddix to get up, flicking the hair from out of his eyes. Landon stumbles up, to be met with a stiff right hand…and a left…a right…and a muay thai style jumping knee to the sternum, which knocks Maddix down. The offensive flurry is greeted with applause from the crowd, as Manson grabs another handful of hair, and throws Maddix towards the corner.

Judge- Well, Maddix is on his last legs. Every breath, every movement…everything is an effort now.

Annie- But he’s staying in this, if only to stay European Champion.

Judge- Yeah, Maddix has guts no doubt. But does he have the psychical strength?

Ejiro- No…his neck’s shot, he’s out of breath…Manson’s not broken a sweat yet. It’s a matter of time for Manson.

The ever determined Maddix starts to pull himself up in the corner using the ropes, as Manson charges forward and hits a violent clothesline, again targeting the neck of Maddix. Referee Long moves in to check on Maddix, as meanwhile Manson has retreated to the opposite corner. Breaking into a sprint, Manson looks for an even more effective clothesline…

…Maddix somehow moves, but Manson uses great agility to hop to the middle rope, and instantly spring off the ropes…twisting in mid-air to catch the turning Maddix in the chest with a springboard dropkick!

Ejiro- Oh, great move. That’s got to be all.

Annie- Not so fast Ejiro…don’t count the kid out!

MANSON! MANSON! MANSON!

The crowd show their appreciation for Manson’s agility, as the challenger rolls Maddix onto his back ready for a cover. Instead of going for the win though, Manson drops an elbow to the chest to further weaken the champ. Manson then goes for a cover, looking for the win…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…R…

…E..KICKOUT!

Manson looks surprised that Maddix still has enough left to continue. Maddix starts to get up, only for Manson to hit an elbow to the head.

Judge- This is a battle. A pure battle. Can Maddix put up enough of a battle though?

Maddix pulls himself to his feet, unchallenged as Manson is now climbing up to the top rope, waiting for Landon to get up. Eventually he does, and Manson leaves his feet…but so does Landon, catching Manson in mid-air with a jumping clothesline! Applause fills the arena, as Maddix and Manson are both down, and hurting all of a sudden.

Referee Long starts his count, as both men’s shoulders lay flat on the mat…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Maddix slowly, slowly gets up…Manson however suddenly winning the race to his feet.

FIVE!

Manson is up to his knees, as Maddix is close to doing the same…

SI…

Both men get up, and immediately start trading hard knifedge chops!

WHOO!

WHOO!

WHOO!

The crowd chant along with each chop, both men’s chests reddening very rapidly as the chops fly back and forth.

Judge- Good god, how can these guys sustain these chops at this point in the match.

Ejiro- Well, they’re not. Just like you and me would, they’re hurting now. Let me tell you, those chops hurt like hell. Unless you’ve felt one, you’ll never know how much.

Maddix surprisingly gains the advantage, as it seems Manson is beginning to ‘punch’ himself out. Seeing it standing in front of him, Maddix takes the chance to hit a boot to the gut, and then a vicious European uppercut, Manson’s head the one snapping back now. Another European uppercut finds it’s mark, staggering Manson back a few steps, and allowing Maddix to step back and aim a superkick at Manson.

The challenger catches the foot however, but before he can do anything else, Maddix swings his secondary leg…

SMACK!

…and connect with an enziguri!

Quickly Maddix makes a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…NO!!!

Landon gets up quickly, and waits for Manson to do the same. As the challenger does so, he instantly goes for a clothesline, but Maddix then uses the outstretched arm to twist his way around Manson’s body, and hit the Nose Job DDT! Instead of going for a cover, Maddix now has adrenaline flowing through his body, leaping to his feet and firing up the crowd!

Judge- Oh boy! Maddix is fired up now!

Annie- This is incredible…Landon has been destroyed all match, yet he’s up on his feet fighting like the match has just begun!

Manson groggily gets up, only to get knocked down with a right hand. Landon holds his neck in pain instantly, as Manson gets back up to be hit with another right. Two more hard fists connect with Manson’s forehead, before Maddix changes tactics, and irish whipping Manson to the corner. The European Champ follows in with a diving avalanche in the corner, turning around to the crowd instantly to widespread cheers.

Ejiro- This is crazy…the guy’s wearing Halloween make-up, and kicking Manson’s ass!

Annie- So?

Ejiro- So…the kid’s an idiot!

Annie- Yes, we get the point.

Maddix suddenly leaps to the middle rope, and looks for Manson to turn around into the Crash Landon. Slowly he does, hooking Manson’s head over the shoulder and spinning around as he has done so many times…

Judge- Crash Landon…

Annie- BLOCKED!

…Manson blocks though, and throws Maddix off. Upon landing, Maddix rolls through and charges…into a boot to the gut, and an attempted Truth of Consequences…

Judge- Truth Or Consequences…

Annie- BLOCKED!

Judge- Quit butting in…it’s blocked!

Maddix pushes Manson off, into the ropes…catching him with a boot to the gut coming back, before hooking on a front facelock. Manson rolls out, and with an arm-wringer Manson goes for a short arm clothesline. Somehow Landon ducks…Manson turns around confusedly, as Maddix nails another boot…hooking on a facelock and going for a suplex…

…Manson tries to kick free, but Maddix drops him forward…hooking up Manson’s right leg and attempting the suplex again…this time, a fisherman’s version.

Again Manson tries to escape in mid-air, using his body weight to prevent falling back…so Maddix simply drops, and drives Manson with a Fisherman’s BUSTER!!!

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Maddix holds his neck in pain, as Manson is out COLD. Quickly Manson is rolled onto his back, as Maddix goes for a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

Ejiro- This might be it!

…T…

…H…

…R…

…EEEEEE!!!

Ejiro- IT IS!?!

Annie- IT IS!!!

“The Fight Song instantly starts up, the bell rings as Maddix throws his arms up in the air, more in surprise than celebration. Manson is out cold meanwhile, as the European Title belt is slid into the ring.

Funyon- Here is your winner by pinfall, and STILL SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPION…LAAANDOOON ‘LA-CUCARACHA’ MAAADDIIIX!!!

The belt is passed to Landon, as he clutches the belt to his chest, rolling from the ring instantly and deciding not to wait around to celebrate.

Judge- Well, he did it…and I must say, I’m shocked, because it came from nowhere.

Annie- That Fisherman’s Buster has a 100% success rating Judge! It’s a brutal move when delivered right…I guess Maddix knows how to deliver it right.

Judge- I guess so! Well, Maddix retains…which means more European high-jinks next week I suppose.

Ejiro- Oh…oh, that’s just great. I’ve got a stinking god-damn pumpkin in front of me…and I’m told we have more to come from this goof?

Annie- Relax Ejiro…it’s Halloween!

Ejiro- Ah, humbug.

Annie- That’s…that’s Christmas.

Maddix walks up the ramp, high-fiving with the crowd as he passes them. Getting to the top of the ramp, Maddix raises the SJL European Championship belt in the air to cheers. Back in the ring, Manson is finally coming to…too late, as we go to a commercial break.

SJL Crimson blasts back from commercial the fans packed into the Office Depot Center are buzzing with excitement at the show they have seen so far and are eager for more. The cameras fly over the sea of humanity, taking in the signs that dot the mass of faces as they take in the thousands of screaming fans that have had their appetizers and are ready for the main course. The camera view finally switches back to the Announcers Table revealing Judge, Annie and Ejiro ready as ever to continue calling the action.

Judge: Welcome back to SJL Crimson! We’ve had a good night so far for such a short show but we still have more to give you!

Ejiro: That’s right; Spike is going to take on Aecas next in what’s being regarded as a “Warm Up” match before he takes on the Insane Luchador.

Judge: Aecas earned his shot on Wrath and it looks like he’s just killing time until he gets another shot at the World Title.

Annie: And IL is going to be in action himself tonight as he takes on the as yet Unknown Warrior who has appeared in the SJL

Judge: That’s right Annie, our Main Event will be the Insane Luchador against the Unknown Warrior, and it will be interesting to see what comes out of that matchup.

The arena suddenly goes dark for several long moments, a graveyard bell ringing ominously as the cheers of the fans intensify once more, the Smarktron displays a figure shrouded in darkness, stabs of lights highlighting the scales of a winding tattoo that spreads itself across his chest. The stabs of light travel slowly up the figures body highlighting the blank white orb of an eye as a deep voice reverberates through the arena speakers.

"Are you scared?"

The voice echoes for a moment before several voices speak as one.

"He's here..........."

Dark Funeral's “Dead Skin Mask” blasts out from the arena speakers as a lighting flash highlights Aecas on the Smarktron, a sadistic grin on his face. Red lights begin to strobe around the arena, like an alarm system gone wrong - or a system that is warning of imminent carnage. thick smoke boils up from the entranceway, filling the air and carpeting the floor, a blood red spotlight picks out Aecas as he stands deep in the depths of the smoke, an eerie silhouette will a large staff in one hand. Aecas raises the staff high above his head, a long wicked blade snaps forth from the staff, inciting a roar of approval from the crowd as he begins to stride down the aisle.

Funyon: Ladies and Gentlemen! The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first! From Shrewsbury, England! Weighing in at 315lbs! THE BLACK ANGEL! AECAS!

Aecas strides down the aisle and into the ringside area jumping up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring the Black Angel raises his Scythe once more to the deafening cheers of the fans before he moves to the ropes, tossing the huge staff to the Timekeeper and beginning to prowl around the arena like a restless beast.

Annie: And there is the new Number one contender for the SJL World Title. I sure hope Il is taking note of this.

Judge: Well it will not be the first time that the Insane Luchador and the Black Angel have faced one another Annie, and I dare say it will not be the last either.

The arena lights dim down once more, as a multitude of light blue lights begin flashing from the entranceway, as "King's Blend" by The Kottonmouth Kings starts up. After a few seconds, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins walks out from the backstage area and stops at the entrance ramp, the hood of his jacket covering his head, while he stares at the ground, allowing the crowd time to cheer.

White pyros explode from both sides of Spike, as he starts hopping around, getting warmed up. Spike makes his way through the pyro, and starts his journey to the ring.

Funyon: And his opponent! Weighing 225lbs and hailing from Hollywood, California! “HOLLYWOOD” SPIKE JENKINS!!!!!!!!

Spike makes his way to the ring as the fans cheer wildly all about him; he climbs up onto the ring apron, stepping through the ring ropes into the ring. As soon he steps into the ring, Spike pulls back the hood over his head, and holds his arms out, doing a little spin. Spike pulls the jacket off and tosses it ringside, and waits in his corner for the match to begin.

DING! DING! DING!!!!!!!!!

Spike rushes out of his corner, charging his massive opponent eager for some retribution from his double defeat on Wrath, the Hollywood Superstar looks for retribution but finds a solitary boot as Aecas stops his charge in its tracks with a hard kick to the gut. Spike doubles over in pain as all the air is driven out of his lungs as Aecas steps in, wrapping one huge arm around the head of his opponent as the other grabs Spike’s ring wear. The giant easily lifts Spike off of his feet and high into the air, holding him there for a brief moment before dropping him headfirst into the mat with a savage Brainbuster.

The Black Angel holds on and quickly starts to drag Spike back up to his feet, lifting his struggling opponent into the air once more and holding him up there for several long moments, Spikes’ head turning red as all the blood starts to rush downwards. Aecas drops Spike for a second time with another sickening Brainbuster before slowly getting back up to his feet one last time the cheers of the fans being mixed in with a few worried cries as the Black Angel lifts his now limp opponent up once more. Once again Aecas holds his opponent up for several long second and then drops him headfirst into the mat, but this time the giant twists his body as he drops smashing Spike into the canvas once more with a Corkscrew Brainbuster.

Judge: Aecas is decimating Spike from the start in this match up!

Ejiro: this isn’t a match Judge! It’s an Execution!

Annie: And who better for that task than Aecas right Ejiro?

Ejiro: Are you CONDONING this Annie?

Annie: Sure I am, Spike knew what he was getting into when he came down the ramp and charging at Aecas of the bat was not the smartest move in the world, especially considering the big mans mood as of late.

Judge: Aecas has certainly been in a vile mood as of late and its opponents who have paid for it! And unfortunately for Spike Aecas has got that look in his eye again. You have to think what the Insane Luchador will make of this if he’s watching this in the back!

Aecas rears back up to his feet, looking out at the crowd and roaring as he makes a throat slitting gesture with his right hand, the fans pop as they see the move knowing what it heralds as Aecas grabs Spike by the hair, dragging him across the ring and towards the corner. The Black Angel boosts himself up to sit on the top turnbuckle as he starts to pull Spike up, the Black Angel does not have things all his own way though as Spike makes a Herculean effort to battle back against the rampaging giant. The Hollywood Superstar slams a succession of fists and elbows into the head of the Black Angel and begins to climb up the turnbuckle after him.

Judge: And Spike showing a lot of heart as he continues to fight back but he’s got to pull something off quickly to get Aecas off balance!

Ejiro: He’s going for a Frankensteiner! This could be the start of a comeback!

Spike moves up the turnbuckle until he stands on the top rope, holding Aecas’ head in both hands he shouts out to the crowd getting a loud pop in return before he jumps up, wrapping his legs around the head of the giant and hurling his weight backwards. But Spike stops dead in mid air as two huge hands clamp down on his legs, holding him firmly in place upside down and in a world of trouble as the Black Angel grins down at him, shaking his head as the fans cheer even louder as the Black Angel slowly starts to step up to the top.

Judge: And Spike gets caught! And things are not looking good for the Hollywood Superstar!

Ejiro: The bottom is about to drop out for Spike!

Annie: Yes it is! We haven’t seen this move in months!

Aecas stands precariously on the top rope, Spike dangling helplessly in his grip, the camera focuses on Spike’s flushed face as the blood continues to rush to his head a look of terror imprinted on his face as the inevitable conclusion draws ever closer.

Judge: Aecas can’t do this…he won’t!

The Black Angel pauses for a moment before leaping off of the top turnbuckle, dropping like a stone into the ring and driving Spike Jenkins into the canvas with an EXECUTIONER OFF OF THE TOP ROPE!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!

Judge: Oh my god No!

Annie: Executioner all the way from the top! Spike is down and OUT!

Aecas slowly picks himself back up off of the canvas as half the fans continue to chant, the other half shocked by the sheer brutality of the move they just witnessed, amazed that Spike is even still breathing as the Black Angel crosses Spike’s arms over his chest with a Darkness Pin.

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO AND A HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO AND THREE QUARTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING! DING! DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funyon: The winner of the match! THE BLACK ANGEL! AECAS!

Judge: And mercifully this farce of a match is over!

Annie: Fortunately for Spike Aecas wasn’t in the mood to drag things out tonight!

Aecas slowly gets back up to his feet ignoring the fallen Spike as he leans against the ropes, his blank eyes staring into space as the cheers of the fans ring in his ears his concentration clearly elsewhere. Aecas slowly steps through the ropes, moving to the timekeepers table to retrieve his Scythe before slowly striding up the ramp, hardly hearing or feeling the cheers and slaps the fans give him as he passes.

Judge: The Black Angel has gotta be thinking about his upcoming match with the Insane Luchador, this was supposed to be a warm up match tonight…

Annie: I think Aecas has had all the warm up that he needs right now Judge.

Judge: Aecas and the Insane Luchador have squared off against one another before, both men have proved their toughness time and time again just as both men have proved how reckless they can be. We can only wonder what type of match these two will face each other in as they square off for the SJL World Title!

Ejiro: Anything can happen around here Judge, but whatever match comes about it’ll be a war of attrition between those two, they aren’t smart enough to know when to just fall down and give up!

Aecas stops at the head of the ramp and slowly turns around, the Black Angel raises both arms and his Scythe into the air, the blade snapping out of the haft as he roars with the crowd, looking out at the masses of fans and his fallen opponent in the ring before he turns around and disappears into the darkness of backstage.

Judge: Well that was certainly brief….but coming up next folks the SJL Champion himself the Insane Luchador is going to be taking on the Unknown Warrior in a warm up match of his own. Both IL and Aecas are on a collision course for that title; stay tuned for the Insane Luchador and the Unknown Warrior, up next!

"Welcome back to the action here on SJL Metal!" Annie bursts out, breaking the moment of silence between the end of the commercials and the scene of the absolutely electric Office Depot Center. "Although there hasn't been as much action as we have hoped for tonight, things are about to get a whole lot more interesting here in our main event of the evening!" Annie continues. "In tonight's main event, we've got a fantastic match scheduled in which the Unknown Warrior, who defeated the European Champion Landon Maddix on Wrath will go one on one with the new SJL World Champion, Insane Luchador in another non-title match." Judge informs. "What is it with these non-title matches for this guy?!" Ejiro questions. "You've got me Ejiro… but one thing's for sure. If the Unknown Warrior does somehow pull out a victory against Insane Luchador, there's no doubt that he'll be getting a World Title shot somewhere along the lines… either against IL or Aceas, who is the number one contender for the title." Annie points out. "You know Annie, for once I'm inclined to agree with you." Ejiro surprisingly states.

Completely out of the blue, the Unknown Warrior steps out from the back of the arena and slowly begins to walk towards the ring, absolutely focused on it and not the rather bland mixed crowd reactions all around him. "This still isn't much of an entrance for this man, but I'm getting to like it." Judge states again. "huh?" Ejiro questions, rather rudely. "Yeah Fasaki. I'm actually growing on it. Warrior doesn't need any flashy entrance to make his presence felt." Judge explains. "Hmm…" both his associates reply at roughly the same time. Warrior simply slides into the ring and kneels down in the corner, absolutely focused on the ring floor.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Funyon booms out. "The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a non title match!" he continues. "First; hailing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, standing at six feet six inches and weighing in at two hundred and twenty seven pounds… he is the Unknown Warrior!" He completes as the indifferent crowds around the arena still could really care less about this man. "Six-six, two twenty-seven from Calgary… I could swear I've heard that before…" Annie states softly to herself, barely being picked up by the microphone a mere six inches from her mouth. "Me too…" Judge adds on as Ejiro merely stares blankly at both of them as if saying that they're paranoid. "Meh, it's probably just my imagination." Annie quickly recants. "Yep… you're crazy." Ejiro jokes. "I am not…" Annie pouts.

In the ring from his spot next to the turnbuckle, the Unknown Warrior just watches on with intent Eyes as "Gotta get Away" by Offspring begins, causing the entire arena to jump up to their feet in roars of cheers. From the back of the stage, in-between the exploding towers of red, green, and white pyrotechnics, Insane Luchador appears and begins to slowly walk through the immense wall of pyro and down the ramp, with his World Title draped in front of his shoulder proudly. Displaying a wide smile on his face, IL begins to quicken his pace down the ramp as he slaps hands with several dozen screaming fans at ringside. "These fans really love their World Champion!" Annie exclaims as the wide smiled IL rounds the ring area, slapping hands with every single fan he can get his hands on. Meanwhile inside the ring the Unknown Warrior stares blankly at the ultra charismatic superstar as he circles ringside slapping hands.

"Introducing second…" Funyon bellows out as Insane Luchador hops up onto the ring apron with his eyes fixed upon the stare of the Unknown Warrior. "Standing at Six feet one inch and weighing in at two hundred and seven pounds… from Easton, Pennsylvania, he is the SJL World Champion… Insane Luchador!" Funyon completes as IL climbs through the middle rope and into the ring, still with the wide smile on his face. "IL is definitely a charismatic little twerp…" Ejiro points out. "That he is Ejiro, much unlike our Unknown Warrior here." Judge adds on as the camera moves over to the mysterious superstar, who still hasn't moved a single muscle. Never taking his eyes off his opponent, IL slowly hands over his SJL World Title to the referee, who promptly hands it to the timekeeper. "One thing is for sure though… this match definitely will not end with some mere finishing move. It is going to take something serious to bring down either of these men." Ejiro states. "Boy, isn't that the truth." Judge concurs.

From the bottom of the ring area the timekeeper slams his little hammer down upon the ring bell three times in quick succession, signaling the start of the match Unlike his previous opponent, Landon Maddix, the Insane Luchador does not turn his back on the Unknown Warrior, giving him the opening he needs to get the upper hand in the fight. Instead, both IL and UW lock glares and begin to circle the ring in a rhythmic fashion, feeding off of the energy the crowd is radiating. Quickly, IL starts out with a sudden rush towards the position of the Warrior with his arm outstretched in a clothesline fashion, but Warrior is too quick to be caught like that. Instead, Warrior fires a quick foot into the midsection of Insane Luchador, stunning him long enough to get two quick, hard right hands fired into his Jaw knocking him to the floor. "Warrior gets the quick shots in to start the match." Judge reports as IL quickly jumps back up to his feet, clutching his jaw in slight pain. With a smile on his face once again Insane Luchador begins to rhythmically move around the ring adjacent to his opponent Unknown Warrior, who is matching him step by step from the opposite side of the ring. This time it's the Unknown Warrior who moves in first and just like his opponent, Warrior receives a couple hard shots to the jaw for his troubles from IL quickly backing him up to his previous position. "This time it's IL who got the shots in on Warrior. These two men must be thinking of what they have do to get the other at an early disadvantage." Ejiro reports.

Once again the Unknown Warrior rushes in towards his opponent IL but this time, instead of a few quick shots to the jaw, Warrior begins to take rapid punches and kicks all over his body, slowly backing him up into the turnbuckle. With amazing speed IL continues to fire several dozen hard stinging shots into various parts of the Unknown Warrior's body causing him to flinch slightly with each hard shot taken, until finally the referee reaches a four count and forcefully backing the smaller Rickman out from the Unknown Warrior. "What an explosion from Insane Luchador! Those shots looked like they HAD to ring some bells in UW's head!" Annie compliments. Unfortunately for Rickman, the Unknown Warrior immediately bursts out of the turnbuckle tackling IL to the floor while firing in hard shots of his own. On the ground the Warrior continues to pound away on IL… not with the speed that Rickman had, but putting a whole lot more power into each blow. After about half a dozen shots to his opponent's body the Unknown Warrior quickly lifts his opponent up to his feet and whips him across the ring into the ropes. Upon Rickman's rebound, he ducks under an attempted Yakuza kick to the jaw and absolutely levels the Unknown Warrior with a powerful clothesline. Not wasting any time, IL quickly drops two knees upon the vulnerable chest of the Unknown Warrior before dropping his elbow into the Warrior's chest. Il quickly follows the offensive flurry off with a pin attempt, hooking the leg.

ON…

"Way to early to even think about a pin." Judge reports as the Warrior instantly kicks out of the pin even before a one count can come down. "You can't blame the man for trying though." Annie replies. "Sure I can." Ejiro fires back. Still wasting no time IL immediately pulls the Warrior up to his feet to perform another one of his dazzling moves, but unfortunately the Warrior had something else in mind. Before the man can even get fully erect on his feet the Warrior brings IL back down to the mat quickly with a Double Arm DDT. "That's one effective way to stop IL's momentum." Ejiro comments immediately following the move. Just like his opponent the Unknown Warrior wastes almost no time in getting IL back up to his feet to continue the assault. Warrior pushes IL back into the ropes and whips him across the ring into the ropes again, but this time though IL doesn't get off a move. Instead Warrior connects with a standing heel kick to the face, followed instantaneously by a reverse Fame Asser. "What a move by the Warrior!" Annie compliments the man, as the rolls over onto IL for a pin attempt of his own.

ONE!

"Kick out by IL. Just like I said before, it's too early to even consider a win." Judge says once again as IL gets his right hand up into the air quickly breaking up the ref's count. Visibly angry at the referee's slow reaction, the Warrior shoots a cold glare into his direction, immediately getting the ref's attention. "Whoa… be careful there ref… this Warrior could decapitate you at any second." Ejiro warns while the referee slowly backs away from the Warrior as he drags IL up to his feet, using the long black hair of the charismatic World Champion. Once on his feet, IL suddenly breaks out of the hold that the Warrior has on his hair, sends one sharp kick into the sternum of the Warrior and sets him up for an Evenflow DDT, much to the pleasure of the capacity crowd on hand to witness the match. Before IL can complete the devastating move though, Warrior intelligently reverses the move into a beautiful Northern Lights Suplex, getting himself out of a potential match ending maneuver. "The Warrior really dodged a bullet there with that reversal… IL was going for that Evenflow DDT." Annie points out. "This Warrior is really impressing me with his in-ring skills… it's almost as if he's been here before…" Judge trails off in contemplation. "Well at any rate, this match continues after these quick words from our sponsors!" Ejiro quickly adds in, before the cameras die off into advertisements.

-= INTERMISSION=-

INTRODUCING NEW AND IMPROVED PepsiMax! THAT LOVEABLE TASTE YOU GREW UP WITH AS A KID IS BACK IN A NEW EXITING FORMULA THAT'S SURE TO LEAVE YOU WONDERING WHERE THE HELL THEY WENT ALL THESE YEARS!!!! GET SOME NOW AT YOUR LOCAL PepsiMax CARDBOARD COMET® VENDING MACHINE!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!

WHY HAVEN'T YOU GONE YET???!!!! GO DAMNINT!!!!!!

~ …7 minutes later… ~

-=END INTERMISSION+~

The cameras bring back the action of the match JUST IN TIME to see Insane Luchador hit a dazzling Top-Rope Cross body on the Unknown Warrior, causing the entire arena to explode in cheers. "What a move from the Insane Luchador!" Annie exclaims as IL holds on to the pin he has on the Unknown Warrior.

ONE!

TWO!

"No! Warrior kicks out!" Ejiro reports, as the Warrior somehow fires a hand into the air stopping the pin fall attempt. "How was Warrior able to kick out of that?" Annie questions. "I don't know, but both he and Insane Luchador have taken one hell of a beating in this match." Judge states. Visibly exhausted, both men slowly make their way up to their feet at roughly the same time. Once on his feet though, Unknown Warrior immediately rushes towards Insane Luchador, looking for another Yakuza kick to the jaw, but yet again IL ducks away from the attempted kick. Unknown to both men though, the referee mistakenly placed himself in harms way standing dangerously close behind IL. As IL ducks out of the way, the Yakuza kick sailes by the head of Insane Luchador and connects with the face of the wide eyed referee, who was unfortunately not as fast as Insane Luchador was. "Oh my! That Yakuza kick intended for Insane Luchador instead hit the referee in the face! The poor man is out cold in the ring! This is definitely not a good thing for this match!" Annie reports. With a look of complete anger on his face because of the ref getting in the way, the Unknown Warrior turns around right into a kick into the gut for another attempted Evenflow DDT, but once again the Warrior blocks the attempted DDT, this time with an Evenflow of his own.

"Evenflow DDT on Insane Luchador! The Warrior used IL's own finishing move against him!" Judge exclaims. "I don't think so Judge… IL likes to taunt before his is delivered, and his seems to be more devastating than this one… it reminds me more of another Evenflow DDT I've seen before…" Annie points out, still questioning where she's seen this kind of action before. Unknown Warrior tries to roll over onto IL for a pin, but realizes that his referee is out on his face. "Warrior tried for a pinfall there, but realized that there wasn't a referee to count the pin." Ejiro points out.

With a look of severe distain in his eyes, the Unknown Warrior slowly lifts Insane Luchador to his feet to try to finish the smaller man off. Suddenly, as if getting a second wind, Insane Luchador bursts out of the hold and finally performs his famed Evenflow DDT on the Unknown Warrior, absolutely planting his head into the ring, causing the entire arena to explode in cheers. "Third time's a charm! Insane Luchador finally hit the Unknown Warrior with the Evenflow DDT!'' Annie exclaims out loud as IL rolls over onto his side after completing the devastating Evenflow DDT on the Unknown Warrior. "There is no referee to count the pin for Insane Luchador Though!" Judge points out as the camera pans out to include the still downed referee. Not thinking clearly, Andrew slowly crawls over to his motionless opponent and simply drops an arm across the chest of the Warrior. Without the referee the crowds around the ring can do nothing but scream out "ONE!!! TWO!!! THREE!!!" pin fall count. "Insane Luchador should have this match won right now!" Annie screams out while in the ring IL realizes that the referee is still down. With a heavy look on his face IL slowly gets up from the floor and begins to stumble over to the referee to try to revive the downed official. While IL is busy trying to wake the referee, the groggy Unknown Warrior suddenly begins to roll out of the ring towards the timekeeper's table. "What the hell is Warrior doing out here?! The fight is inside the ring!" Annie shouts out in the direction of the Warrior, who merely tunes out the complaints of the lesbian announcer. Forcefully, the Warrior yanks the World Title that belongs to IL out of the hands of the petrified timekeeper. "Warrior's getting some weaponry!" Ejiro points out. "But why! This isn't a damn hardcore match!" Annie protests. "What… do YOU want to tell him that and take the title away from him?" Judge asks.

Into the ring the Warrior slides as his opponent still is unaware of the actions of his opponent. IL begins to realize something is wrong though, by the extreme chorus of boos from the Florida crowd. Rickman turns around just in time to see the metal end of the World Title being swung towards his head. Thinking quickly, IL ducks the attempted Title shot and fires a powerful kick into the gut of the Warrior, doubling him over and causing him to drop the title on the floor promptly. "IL ducked the shot!" Annie shouts aloud as Rickman pulls the head of the Warrior in between his legs. Quickly, Insane Luchador pulls the Warrior up to perform a power bomb, but instead the Warrior slides down the back of IL grabbing his arms in the process so the two end up back-to-back in a double underhook position, with the World Title positioned in front of the Warrior. With the referee beginning to sir in the corner with his back to the action, the Warrior pulls himself and IL forward and completes the absolutely devastating Modified Vertebreaker, with the impact on the back of IL's neck coming down precisely upon the hard metal of the SJL World Title. "Oh my god! What a move by the Unknown Warrior!" Judge exclaims aloud as IL begins to violently convulse for a few seconds before falling completely limp from the absolutely devastating impact of the move. "Right onto the World Title too!" Ejiro adds in. "Il is one tough son of a bitch, but I don’t think even he can kick out of this." Annie solemnly states. Quickly removing the evidence from the ring, UW kicks the World Title out of the ring before dropping down upon the absolutely limp body of IL for the seemingly academic three count fall. Slowly, the referee crawls over into position and makes the count.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

"THREE! That's it!" Judge calls out loud as the hand of the referee impacts with the mat of the ring, bringing on the echoing boos of every single living soul of the arena. Victorious, the Unknown Warrior slowly rises to his feet, staring down at the absolutely lifeless body of the Insane Luchador. "This was one HELL of a fight between these two very tough competitors, but in the end it was the Unknown Warrior who came out on top, just like last week on Wrath over Landon Maddix." Annie calmly states while her comrades begin to run down the exiting action of the match.

Once the recap is done at the table the camera changes back to the view of the ring, where inside the Unknown Warrior has a microphone in his left hand, and the SJL World Title in his right hand. "Now what the hell is he doing with Insane Luchador's Title?" Annie Angrily asks. "Shut up Annie and let the man talk!" Ejiro quickly snaps back.

"Insane Luchador…" The mysterious man echoes out in a disturbingly familiar voice. "This title will become mine soon. Enjoy your reign as World Champion, because very soon I will be the one standing victoriously over your body… just like this…" He states as he raises the title high into the air, still staring longingly at the emotionless face of the Insane Luchador. "… holding up MY NEW SJL World Championship… just like this. Not that jackass Aceas… but ME! THIS IS MY DAMN TIME… and NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY AND LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO REGRET IT!!!" the Warrior furiously bellows from behind the black cloth covering his face. Once his statement is complete, UW slams the microphone in his hand down on the ground causing it to break in half and cause static to echo out over the speakers. "I can swear that I've heard that voice before." Annie stammers. "…I have too Annie. I just can’t recall who…" Judge agrees, while Ejiro stares at both of them in his usual 'you're crazy!' look. After taking several long seconds to glare deeply into the golden plate of the SJL World Title, Warrior merely drops it down upon the lifeless body of IL and proceeds to exit the ring, leaving the entire arena and two of the announcers in wonder of just who this man really is. "One thing is for damn sure… there is going to be hell to pay from the Unknown Warrior, following his actions tonight. There is no doubt in my mind that IL will not forget this night in the least but." Annie coldly states as the camera follows the Unknown Warrior up the ramp. "I can whole heartedly agree with you on that Annie. IL will most definitely not take this lightly." Judge follows up. "Not in the least bit." Annie completes, as the SJL Logo appears in the bottom corner of the screen moments before the camera fades to black.