TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

The Deadly Game Thread

Yeah I don't know what happened. I had it sent in by Thursday night. Unless Zack just didn't get it sent through to Popick. I'm still waiting for an explanation. Maybe we can get this mess sorted out and get my match edited into the show.

If you sent it your match, sorry it didn't make the show. Now I wish I hadn't move the show. Maybe you can some with an idea explaining why the match didn't take place and use it on the show you're on this week.

Last month the show was moved without my permission, but it turned out fine. We do it again this month, not so fine. Again, sorry that it appears like your match was left off.

Lesson: Never give in to peer-pressure.

If you sent it your match, sorry it didn't make the show. Now I wish I hadn't move the show. Maybe you can some with an idea explaining why the match didn't take place and use it on the show you're on this week.

Last month the show was moved without my permission, but it turned out fine. We do it again this month, not so fine. Again, sorry that it appears like your match was left off.

Lesson: Never give in to peer-pressure.

So it can't get edited in at all? Because I was really banking on it being on the PPV since I already had something planned for this week on HD~!. And well that was supposed to be my PPV debut. And it's not just me that's being burned here. Pyro was my opponent and Northstar was in it to. You left out the GM!

Edited by The Mighty Damaramu

So it can't get edited in at all? Because I was really banking on it being on the PPV since I already had something planned for this week on HD~!.

It could be edited in if that's what you'd like. Ask Stephen Joseph, Zack or Chuck to edited in, if they have the match.

So it can't get edited in at all? Because I was really banking on it being on the PPV since I already had something planned for this week on HD~!.

It could be edited in if that's what you'd like. Ask Stephen Joseph, Zack or Chuck to edited in, if they have the match.

Well I've got a PM in to Zack and a PM in to Joseph. Hopefully one of them catches it before everyone has read the PPV.

It wouldn't be the first time a match/promo, etc., has been edited into a show a number of people have already read. Don't worry about. It happens.

When the match is edited in, it can be shown again on HeldDOWN just so it can be re-read again. The hD! crew could say it's a preview of what fans would see on a OAOAST PPV event.

Sign in to follow this