TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Hey, I just remembered something

You think that's something? They have a picture at Snopes of a guy who jumped off a bridge, hit a fence, and fucking decapitated himself. It's so fucking awesome.

A conversation I had with The Flying Dutchman, upon discovering said hideous decapitation link:

BX: GOD DAMN

BX: WHOWAHOWA

BX: WHOA

BX: ... WHOA

Dutchman: Find it, huh?

BX: Whoa shit!

BX: WHOA

Dutchman: Also look up "maggots brain"

BX: whoa

BX: No, thats okay. Whoa.

Dutchman: So you DID find it, right?

BX: JESUS CHRIST

BX: I expected his head ot lying on the ground

BX: NOT IMPALED ON A POLE

Dutchman: Oh.

Dutchman: Sorry.

BX: wow.

BX: Its okay

BX: But Whoa

The item quoted above, about a man who was decapitated when he climbed over the railing of an interstate highway while fleeing police and fell onto a wrought-iron fence, describes a real incident that took place in Atlanta on the afternoon 15 February 2003. (The text was taken verbatim from an article which appeared in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the following day.) Several members of the Atlanta Fire Department who responded to the call verified that the pictures displayed above were indeed taken at the scene of the incident.

Snopes.com

The item quoted above, about a man who was decapitated when he climbed over the railing of an interstate highway while fleeing police and fell onto a wrought-iron fence, describes a real incident that took place in Atlanta on the afternoon 15 February 2003. (The text was taken verbatim from an article which appeared in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the following day.) Several members of the Atlanta Fire Department who responded to the call verified that the pictures displayed above were indeed taken at the scene of the incident.

Snopes.com

Hmmm...

I'm still not gonna believe it. If only because it doesn't look physically possible, and the blood looks fake. Plus, as I said, I'm sure I've seen it reported as art before.

Either way though, it's fucking cool...

Man, stop it with the skull and crossbones avatar. Y'all like an army of ants or something. Can't tell you apart, makes reading a thread suck.

Okay the decapitation pic is obviously fake. If what was described actually happened it wouldn't have been that clean of a cut and the head wouldn't be so neatly stuck on the fence like that.

Man, stop it with the skull and crossbones avatar. Y'all like an army of ants or something. Can't tell you apart, makes reading a thread suck.

But they're such unique individual posters...