TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deancoles

wcw classics

The timeframe is just before the great american bash 91 and the Clash where Flair beat Bobby Eaton has just happened.I swear to god that PN News is on the show every week and watching Dutch Mantell and the desperados looking for Stan Hansen is terrible.Ric flair was on the show in one of his last appearances for wcw and some crazy old lady starts waving a pair of panties at him and 2 weeks ago she waved a toy monkey at Michael Hayes,no offence to anyone from the south but watching all the people rapping with PN News shows why wcw was considered a redneck promotion.

Guest ravman77

I love this show, I have a season ticket set on my Tivo for it. My only gripe is that its always the same core people (I guarentee in 1 show you will see - Steiners, Terry Taylor, Pillman, Flair and El Gigante). This show is worth catching every week purely for the brutal Steiner squashes IMO.

I watch the show too...just to see the crap like the Desparados and P.N News.

Watching the show this week, Austin's sure changed from his early days huh? And I can't wait to see the rush-job build they do for Luger-Windham now Flair's about to go.

Guest ravman77

If my timescales are right, it should start getting good about now? We used to get the same show on ITV at about 3am around 10 years ago...

Austins in and I remember him fueding a lot with Windham.

Doc and Gordy should be on soon

and best of all, one of my favourite feuds as a kid...

Rude vs Steamboat.

Just have to perservere for a few more months of the crap theyre showing and its all gold!