TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbomb

How much is Napster?

I looked, but I couldn't find where it had the price, and I'm assuming it costs money now. I don't want to d/l it without knowing how much it is.

Guest El Satanico

What's their time limit on albums?

$9.95 for an full length album is a good price, when you consider that you'd have a album with no filler.

Guest Coffey

More than Kazaa....

$9.95 for an full length album is a good price, when you consider that you'd have a album with no filler.

You can buy the CD and get the jewel case/cover art for just two dollars more. It's not worth it.

Guest El Satanico

But I believe these are custom made CDs with the songs you choose not just the commercial releases.

$9.95 for a custom CD with only songs you like is alot better than $12 for a CD with filler tracks or a few song you dislike. After all we do know popular music CDs package alot of crap with the songs people want.

Just get the free download, so that you can hear 30-second samples of songs.

My Kazaa is blocked beyond our college network, so it's cool to hear samples of songs before you buy the real CD.

Go get Rhapsody from Best Buy. It's $9.95 per month for unlimited access to 30,000 albums. It costs 79 cents per song if you want to make cds, but as far as having it on the computer to enjoy, it's well worth it. I think it's great. The songs are all cd quality as well and it's legal.

Napster makes you pay an extra dollar a song if you want to burn it to a CD though, doesn't it? It sounded like it was $1 to let it sit on your comp and another $1 to do anything with it, in which case it's a total ripoff.

iTunes seems like a much better service...