TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Pick Trish's New Shirt?

Guest Deviant

Trish is still going to have to wear a shirt with BLOW ME written on the front on Raw for a few weeks, which will make no sense. I guess Jericho will get the honors, which actually isn't that bad of an idea. Pity it doesn't work in ANY other case and especially not for fans.

However, the majority of the world doesn't exactly have Raven's IQ. I still say this crap will be in the Shopzone Top 10 within minutes of its release, probably not legitimately, but it'll be there.

**tosses a PRIDE tape away from Rudo**

Fetch, boy. Fetch!

The difference between the "S*CK IT" shirts and this is that "S*ck It" was DX's catchphrase, DX were supposed to be lewd comedians, and DX were comedy acts most of the time. Trish is rather serious, so this makes little-to-no sense.

Isn't Trish also supposed to be rather intelligent and independent.

I'd expect something like this from Stacy, who wouldn't "get" it because she's supposed to be a ditz, but really...

Speaking of Zach, how much longer til we see a shirt for him with his intials spelled out with prosthetic legs?

Now THAT I would buy.

Guest Lilly
It's a female in the WWE. I'm just surprised it took them this long to give her a shirt this stupid.

Somebody obviously didn't buy his Va-Chyna shirt

Guest Dynamite Kido
Speaking of Zach, how much longer til we see a shirt for him with his intials spelled out with prosthetic legs?

:headbang: Congradulation's my friend as you have the post of the day.