Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm card (April 12/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"It's Storm card time...

--------------------------------------------

Show: SWF Storm

Date: April 12, 2002

Arena: The Garrett Coliseum in Montgomery, Alabama!

Due date: April 12, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Perfect Bo vs. Johnny Rotten vs. Sacred

- On Smarkdown Perfect Bo attacked Edwin and tried to cost him the ICTV title in his match against Sacred.  Bo and Sacred teamed up on Edwin, but Rotten made the save and apparently joined the Carnival!  Stubby booked this match hoping it would turn into a two on one against Rotten, but there’s also plenty of history between Bo and Sacred…

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: Beingz0wningj00

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Longdogger Pete © vs. The Prophet

- Longdogger survived Mistress Sarah in a cage and even though he’s still barely recovered from that match, he takes on the wily Prophet this Friday!

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: Suicide King

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Hville Thugg vs. Thoth

- It’s war between da Pound and the Clan and on last weeks Storm Thoth laid Thugg out with a steel chair after losing to him and Sacred in a tag match.  Thugg plans to beat some respect into the former ICTV champion this Friday.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: Beingz0wningj00

3-WAY ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. Mistress Sarah vs. Lady Red

- Sarah and Lady Red’s LHW #1 contendership match was rudely interrupted by a large sea mammal on Smarkdown, and the result of that match (Lady Red winning) has been tossed out.  Instead both Mistress Sarah and Lady Red get a shot at the LHW champ on Storm!

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  Once someone is eliminated via pinfall, submission or knockout they must leave ringside and the bout continues.  The last surviving wrestler is the winner.

Word Limit: 5000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

NO-DQ US TITLE MATCH

Jay Dawg © vs. K-Os

- Much to almost everyone’s surprise, eternal jobber Jay Dawg managed to defeat the promising rookie K-Os, to regain the US title on last week’s Storm.  Now K-Os gets his rematch.

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Submissions, pinalls and knockouts only count within the ring.

Word Limit: 5000 words

Send to: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Mark Stevens vs. Fallout

- Many people believe (and rightfully so) that Mark Stevens was screwed out of a third heavyweight title reign on Battleground.  Despite that, Fallout is now the new #1 contender as he managed to beat Steven’s friend El Luchadore Magnifico on the same show.  Stevens challenged Fallout to this match to test his skills against the next man scheduled to fight Thugg for the title.

Word Limit: 6000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

---------------------------------------------

Mothernature says, nothing beat Storm card time!"

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Excellent card...

But marking two matches!?

Facing K-Os!?

I will have your head for this... B.O. Bacarus.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Booyah, it's spiffy.

Mark vs. Fallout hasn't happened since their 3-match series about a year ago, when both were fighting for ICTV title shots.  Let's just be happy they're not fighting for them now, eh heh heh...::shuffles away nervously::

I do like this card.  Seeing Bo back in action makes me quite pleased, seeing Thugg and Thoth square off should be a nice progression of Pound/Clan-ness, and we get further proof that manatees make for better cards.  Maggy-man and two ladies, only way to fly...

I'm digging it.  Should be a jam-packed show.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Dammit, I should have finished the match the way it was going (Molly running in and DQing me ....). Ugh.

Couldn't it have been a 'Walrus'? A friend of mine couldv'e lent me one of his characters 'Walrus Dawg'. The 900 pound pimp walrus. My cousin was in that movie. Funny shit.

Well... um, here I go.....

Guest Perfect_Bo

Wow, I havent open the card in a long time...  Well, that's because I've been out for a long time :D...  Me and Sacred teams up to take on Johnny Rotten...  I have history with both of these people..  What?!  It's a triple threat?  Well, this will be interesting...  Hmmm, time for the writing to commence...  I'll give you my stats later on tonight, I do not have it with me at this moment since I'm at my job and shit, but I'll post it later tonight and get the writing started.

Good luck to Sacred and Rotten who are both better than I, but I will try my best to win this match...

B "Yeah, I know I'm rusty, thus causing me to lose this match, but I will try my best to win." O

Guest chirs3

Who wants to run a pool on when the manatee shows up?

I say he/she gets the 20 minute promo...

Guest Suicide King

Note to self... instead of bringing back KoH, come back as "The Masked Manatee."

You realize of course that K-Os will win, and then JD gets his rematch, that he will win, and then K-Os will get his rematch, and these two chuckleheads will be switching the belt back and forth for the rest of time, yes?

:)

Guest Beingz0wningj00

as long as that keeps happening... I'll be setting a bunch of records for that US title! :)