TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Kurt Angle DVD set for release

Guest Choken One

we still want the important shit like...

Umm...WHAT'S ON THE FUCKING DVD!

It's either a Brockesque DVD, with a hour fluff and couple Matches from the last year thrown on there or something like Mysterio's...

wHERE THEY have a fluff piece but it covers his entire career...Angle got fucked here by the lawsuit...

This will be heavy on the SMD 6 period.

Guest Ray

Why don't we discuss what should be on this?

vs. The Rock - No Mercy 2000 (Angle's first WWF title win)

vs. Steve Austin - Summerslam 2001 (Angle's best match)

vs. Kane - Smackdown 11/1/01 (Maybe Kane's best match, Angle makes Kane tap)

vs. Edge - Backlash 2002

vs. Rey Mysterio - Summerslam 2002 (Maybe Angle's single best performance)

w/Chris Benoit vs. Edge & Rey Mysterio - No Mercy 2002 (or another SD6 tag)

vs. Chris Benoit - Royal Rumble 2003

I'd like to see these^^^, but with that WWF logo shit...

I think that would be a nice, well-rounded DVD.

Edited by Ray

I said this in the other DVD thread, but I really think the DVD (or perhaps it's a set?) absolutely needs the best parts of the Austin/Angle feud in 2001. So a bunch of the promo's and skits, some of their best tv and PPV matches, etc. Unfortunately, I doubt this would ever happen because of the stupid logo stuff, but a man can dream....

The Ric Flair set has given me a lot of hope, but I just don't know.

What Ray has listed would be a solid, if a bit bare, DVD, but I hope they give him a bit more.

What promos would you guys have on there?

Guest Anglesault

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

As for matches, I wouldn't be shocked (horrified, yes, but not shocked) if that Angle/Test match from the Australian PPV that was left off that DVD somehow makes it on this one.

By the way, in case anyone was wondering, the news of Angle's neck injury was also broken on my birthday.

Guest hunger4unger

Oh great, a Kurt Angle DVD. No previously unseen/rarely seen footage to draw from and a guy who has been in the business a whopping FOUR years. It'll be the best bits from RAW, Smackdown and PPV. Hardly a must buy in my eyes.

They should put on his angle he did with Tiger Ali Singh back on Heat a few years ago just for kicks and giggles.

Dunno what they'll put on for matches cause of the WWF shit.

Hopefully that'll be an EE if they have any.

we still want the important shit like...

Umm...WHAT'S ON THE FUCKING DVD!

Jesus, spaz much? Did you ever think that maybe he doesn't know?

The only thing that should be on the DVD is Angle vs Beniot from 2000-2003 all of the matches! From Euro-Continental Champion to Smackdown Champion and everything in between. 3 DVD set is a must, each disc could be one of the 3 Is.

The only thing that should be on the DVD is Angle vs Beniot from 2000-2003 all of the matches! From Euro-Continental Champion to Smackdown Champion and everything in between. 3 DVD set is a must, each disc could be one of the 3 Is.

Good idea. B-)

Guest hhheld_down

if it has the cage match from 01 on RAW with beniot, im definetly getting the dvd, i was out of town that week and forgot to set my vcr to tape RAW thus missing out on that match god damnit!.. they only show highlights in the bloodbath dvd

Guest Ray
The only thing that should be on the DVD is Angle vs Beniot from 2000-2003 all of the matches! From Euro-Continental Champion to Smackdown Champion and everything in between.

Um...no?

Not all of there matches were good. I recall some pointless SD matches between them. They're not all worthy of a DVD. It's also not a good idea to have a bunch of matches with the same wrestler. It would be like putting six Flair/Steamboat matches on Flair's DVD. Variety is a good thing. Only one Angle/Benoit match is necessary, says I.

Guest wildpegasus
The only thing that should be on the DVD is Angle vs Beniot from 2000-2003 all of the matches!  From Euro-Continental Champion to Smackdown Champion and everything in between.  3 DVD set is a must, each disc could be one of the 3 Is.

Good idea. B-)

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

The one DVD set we really need yesterday though is the Best of A-Train. The guy's been putting on some real good preformances lately.