TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

Intense Feed

Thoughts, comments, complaints here.

Thanks to everyone who brought the content. Good stuff from PRL as ever and I'm still enjoying the Blurricane story. Good to see Father being a bad ass! Plus the return of Tony should give IZ a boost over the next few months.

Not much match action, but hopefully that will be remedied with the tourny next week. See the booking thread for info on that.

Oh, and apologies to the person (I can't remember who it was) who came up with the name "Adrenalin" Title, as I have totally stolen it. :)

Incidentally, is it Adrenalin or Adrenaline? Word seems to accept both.

Thoughts, comments, complaints here.

Colombian Heat:

Tell me about the rabbits, P.R.

Puerto Rican Lightning:

Shut up.

Colombian Heat:

Okay.

1,000 points for the person who can tell me what show I referenced that quote from.

Anyways, I thought it was a good show. Could have used a little more wrestling, but I enjoyed what I read. The main event was great. My personal favorite segment that I wrote was the Lightning Crew segment. I think that was one of the best segments that I've written. Expect more stupidity from Colombian Heat soon.

I also like the idea of a face stable that expands through IntenseZone and HeldDown. Very cool, original idea. I'm curious as to what the four babyfaces will be from IZ.

By the way:

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

you can use The Mad Cappa as one of the four babyfaces, since I have 100% control of him now since Cappa is in the Navy. It would also help the PRL/Cappa feud somewhat.

Good show, not exactly great. I give it a 7. I'm looking forward to next week's show as PRL is going to do 2 matches and Cuban Wall and Colombian Heat each have their own matches also, which I will write, btw. I'm looking forward to the tournament for the Adrenalin title. Should be great.

Good show all around.

Okay, the reference in my promo is from an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 entitled "Space Mutiny." In a scene in the beginning of the episode, Brain Guy saids to Pearl "Tell me about the rabbits, Pearl." Pearl responds with a disgusted "Shut up." and Brain Guy saids "Okay." THAT'S where the reference comes from. One of my favorite episodes of MST3K.

Nice show considering it was on the verge of hardly having any content just a few days ago.

And I'm not back. I didn't have a problem with Popick using my character since it was a one-time deal.