TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Long-haired guys

Took a polaroid of myself tonight at a friends' place...realized my hair is the longest I've ever had it in my life.

Anyway, I have this habit of using clairol product on my hair. Anything better for um...German hair?

Haven't had my hair cut since August ... it's mega bushy. I'm leaving it till next December as a sort of self-bet. No one thinks I'll last that long. If it goes well up until that point I might not have it cut until I graduate ... if I graduate, which would be in 3 to 4 years time. This is the longest it's ever been and even though it's real I have cool length at the back. When I can grow proper facial hair (damn skin) I'll grow a beard too.

I don't care if it impresses anyone. If the ladies don't like me for who I am, screw them.

Heres a brief story from what happened to me tonight connected with my long hair:I

'm so pissed off, it's just starting to annoy me now the flak i get from closeminded uneducated assholes who live in my city about my hair. Tonight walking homework at 11pm, i live like 2 minutes walk from work i have to pass a bunch of people from the almost ghettoish area of Salisbury and theres like 6 or 7 of them all looking exactly the same. And all i hear is "look at the state of your hair" and "get a hair cut" and i try my best to put up with it. I know i really shouldnt' say anything as their all at least 5 or 6 years older than me and obviously i'm going to get a kicking if i say anything.

But then one of them starts following me about 3 or 4 foot behind me, and is repeatedly saying "look at the state of your hair" and finally i snap, so as i start walking downtowards my road and he's turns back to re-join his friends and no i don't think this makes me special or hard i just belted out "Fuck off you twats!" and as they blabbed on about breaking everybone in my body i walked calmly through my front door, while they came onto my street not knowing where i'd gone and continued to search for me for another 10 minutes. Oh and it was raining so i think i gained a small measure of revenge.

Guest Bottled Black

I wish I could grow long hair, but i have to settle for Italian wavy frizzness..

I work at an Italian restraunt, you guys generally have cool hair from my experience.

Guest Bottled Black

Maybe some others do but not me..

*Desperately racks brain trying to come up with good example*

Ahh here we go.. Think Brillo pad. Thats my hair right there

ah not so good then, we've got a guy that works at the restraunt with hair like that as well, its quite cool though as not allot of people really have ahir anything like that in England, certainly makes his stand out.

The only problem with thick hair is that it becomes noticable quicker should you be scheduled for a visit from the dreaded baldness fairy later in life

Guest Bottled Black
The only problem with thick hair is that it becomes noticable quicker should you be scheduled for a visit from the dreaded baldness fairy later in life

Well luckily I don't have a history of the Baldness Fairy visiting my family. :D

Although I have had this one Gray patch in the middle of my head since age 16. Think a reverse of Jay Leno. :angry:

That could be because of Traumatic experience though rather than just going grey already.

Guest Bottled Black

As far as a traumatic experience, nothing pre-gray. After I started with my little skunk patch though i did break my neck in a car accident. That sucked.