TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

Comments Of A Crimson Nature

Yes...I won...

but...

I didn't write that.

Amazing, amazing, amazing job Todd...so so much I loved about the match...

I'll see you in 10 days... :ph34r:

As for Landon winning the Contendership.... that seems almost ODD with the way the current storylines are playing out... unless Landon is winning the contendership just to keep other's away from Todd. If so...he's such a generous lackey.

Guest ToddRoyal

Sigh.

I like how I have a competitive, Main Event match last week, and turn in a spotty, bad match.

Then I have a match this week, where I'm doing the job anyway, and I write a match that gets praised as really good.

I cannot win...

Also, Huge congrats to Landon, for taking what could have been a really confusing match, and writing a really good story for it. Nice job. (Also, if you had been announced as not being in the arena, it would have made my post-match very stupid.)

Sigh.

I like how I have a competitive, Main Event match last week, and turn in a spotty, bad match.

Then I have a match this week, where I'm doing the job anyway, and I write a match that gets praised as really good.

I cannot win...

Also, Huge congrats to Landon, for taking what could have been a really confusing match, and writing a really good story for it. Nice job. (Also, if you had been announced as not being in the arena, it would have made my post-match very stupid.)

I know how you feel Todd...except for the jobbing part and all. :P

I thought that match I wrote was the best I'd wrote in ages personally. Not to toot my own horn, but my recent matches before then hadn't been that good. Pity it came against a double no show. I just hope Wrath has a MUCH better turn-out.

Sign in to follow this