TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The Official College Football Bowl Thread

Y'know, I've never really noticed it before, but it's really prominent tonight. Unless White can get into a more traditional overhand delivery, no way he's ever going to be a high draft pick, destroyed knees aside.

Just curious, but is it possible for the National Championships NOT to be split and NOT to be given to the winner of this game?

...like seriously, USC "at this time" got screwed royally out of being sole Champions.

Not possible. The Coaches can't vote for #1.

If both teams continue to play poorly then they should just give it to USC

ahem... FUCK THAT.

Michigan played like total crap, which is why USC was able to steamroll them. OU and LSU are both playing hard and causing each other to make mistakes. There's a world of difference between the two games.

Just curious, but is it possible for the National Championships NOT to be split and NOT to be given to the winner of this game?

...like seriously, USC "at this time" got screwed royally out of being sole Champions.

Sure they can...just break the contract. :P

Im actually going to say it now. LSU is playing better than OU.

Ya Think?

Man don't be an asshole like you are in every post to me.

I'm trying to look at this unbias.

No they can't. #1 isn't even on the ballot.

No they can't. #1 isn't even on the ballot.

They can't break the contract?

If they even tried a stunt like that they would get sued bigtime. Which I wouldn't mind seeing, about time someone knocked these college coaches down a couple of notches.

Maybe Pittsburgh's coach will vote Oklahoma 8th because Fitzgerald didn't win the Heisman...(and yes, I am still bitter about 1997)

Michigan played like total crap, which is why USC was able to steamroll them. OU and LSU are both playing hard and causing each other to make mistakes. There's a world of difference between the two games.

Your kidding right? Michigan turned over the ball once, which was a fluke interception, and had the ball almost twice as much as USC. Michigan didn't play like crap, USC just played a great game.

Oh and for the Coaches poll question expect obviously Pete Carroll to break ranks and vote USC and there might be a few others but I seriously doubt enough will for USC to realstically have a shot. Actually in all seriousness considering they are contractually obligated to vote the winner of the BCS Title Game #1, right or wrong, they should still vote the winner of this game #1.

Michigan played like total crap, which is why USC was able to steamroll them.  OU and LSU are both playing hard and causing each other to make mistakes.  There's a world of difference between the two games.

Your kidding right? Michigan turned over the ball once, which was a fluke interception, and had the ball almost twice as much as USC. Michigan didn't play like crap, USC just played a great game.

Michigan kept dropping passes that would have given them a first down or a touchdown.

Im actually going to say it now. LSU is playing better than OU.

Ya Think?

Man don't be an asshole like you are in every post to me.

I'm trying to look at this unbias.

Dama, I like you well enough, but please get it right:

u-n-b-i-a-s-e-d.

You aren't the only dude doing this, but I've reached my limit on the "bias/biased" thing.

His body and the ball broke the plain around the goal line. That's a TD.

P-L-A-N-E.

I despair for the youth of America.

Hmm, two Dama slipups in one thread... must be some Oklahoma moonshine doing it to him.

His body and the ball broke the plain around the goal line. That's a TD.

P-L-A-N-E.

I despair for the youth of America.

I'm emotional! I don't have to spell right.

And for Kotz.....biased.