TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheBostonStrangler

SWF Fight Before Christmas Comments

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Only read the I Quit match so far... my comments...

Thugg's character makes it impossible to have a regular wrestling match, and is one son of a bitch to beat in a real fight. But what Thugg does beautifully is capture the characters and capture the mood of the match.

Two of my favorite characters going at it, set up nicely at the start with a video package. Thugg creates an atmosphere surrounded by the intensity of the men doing battle. While reading through there's moments where your cheering Mak on as he mouths off to a pissed off Thugg, who at the time is pummeling the crap out of him. I even shook my head as I feared what would come for Mak next.

Halfway into the match, Thugg builds it up so strongly that for the last bit, there's moments your thinking. "THIS HAS TO BE IT!!" Great shit. He puts Mak over as one tough son of a bitch, and in the end, the kid gets the moral victory anyway. But that's not to say Mak was cannon fodder. He put up one fuck of a fight that nearing the end, with all those false finishes, it was totally sold as anyman's battle. Thugg is as dominant as ever and puts the exclamation point on it by cementing his ultra badass heel persona. The one true nigga who don't give a fuck!

Good shit. More comments to come. I'd like to read Erek/TBS Danny/Judge and Ejiro/Tom most of all... but the rest shall get some viewings and comments over the next few days.

There... how's that for a review?