TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caboose

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Zack forgot to mention it in the Christmas Day HeldDown Booking Thread, so I'll post here so everyone can see.

Starting Christmas Day, I, Caboose am the third commentator for HeldDown. It will be Cole, Coach & Caboose.

I'll be a straight out colour commentator. I think this will help a more obvious Face/Heel commemtary team dynamic, seeing as Cole & Coach are both face. The position will be explained on the show, but from now on, write Caboose into the commentary of your matches. Its leading somewhere good, I promise.

Thank you please.

Have me as a Jesse Ventura style commentator. I endorse the cheating somewhat and ignore the massive cheating. Also I have a more technical insght into moves and matches. I have a blatant hatred for Joseph. And a personal like for all former aWo members.

Ah, this is HORSESHIT~!

I keed, I keed.

All right, but it'll be kinda weird for me, seeing how I have Cole as the face and Coach as the heel. I guess I could work around it, though.

One problem, Caboose:

I already wrote the tag match (TNT v. K-Money/???) w/o you, and I have really no time to add it in, because I leave for the airport in about 30 mins.

Do I just get someone to write you in, or do we leave it be?

One problem, Caboose:

I already wrote the tag match (TNT v. K-Money/???) w/o you, and I have really no time to add it in, because I leave for the airport in about 30 mins.

Do I just get someone to write you in, or do we leave it be?

I can add in Caboose quips without a problemo.

Sign in to follow this