TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

PROMO - Dreaming Of A Gold Christmas

The scene fades up to Bloodshed sitting in the middle of a playground…only one quote is heard…

You should have seen me today! All of us played dodge ball…and I WON~!

The scene quickly shifts to The Apostle’s voice over video of the Craig McLennan/Ebon destruction in a small gym four years ago...

Your present is bleak…

Your future is entropy…

Your future is your own destruction…

Your future is me…

PRAISE ME.

Then…the scene crackles and breaks into snow…static…and then a solitary shot is shown…of a burning Mickey Mouse plush. The camera turns off the scene, showing Alan Clark sitting in a small room watching the monitor by himself…a smile on his face and a little bit of blood trickling down his forehead.

Hello, boys and girls…We are less than 24 hours away from what could be the greatest moment of my life. I’m sure you are all proud. As I sit here and watch my old matches…I watch everything I have done here and everywhere else…and I see a pattern.

I could never reach the top of the mountain.

Never.

Whether it was injury, suspension, or bad decisions…I was always left just one step away from what I was working so hard to get – A World Championship. That is…until I came to the SJL.

You knew me as Bloodshed…and I took my first thirty days here to show you exactly what I was made of. My mind was set on ending the career of Craig McLennan just as he had almost ended mine four years before. Look at him now…he is nothing…and I am once again one step away from my goal.

Then came the Genesis Four Tournament. I made it through former World Champions and deadly veterans. Crow…Jamie Drazon…Nathaniel Kibagami…all fell to the Apostle and realized that it was their fate to take a lose that day…but once again…I could not reach the top of the mountain.

Now…with Disney backing me…I am looking once again at the gold in my future. With the European Title already around my waist…I can look to add to my accolades…and do the one thing I could not do six months ago.

Beat Todd Royal.

Six months ago…I looked into the camera and I will repeat to you the exact same thing I said that day in that playground…

“I sit here…waiting for Sunday night…waiting to show the world exactly what I am made of…made of hopes…made of dreams…made of a deep reality that can trap you and bring you swirling into a vortex of complete delusion.

Todd…your reality is waiting for you this Sunday…your True Grace will be shown to you and to all those watching. They will see the truth and I know…and you know…that nobody will ever be the same….”

I still have my True Grace, Todd….I still have Fate…I am still the man you faced six months ago and defeated…but this time…you will not be so lucky. Disney has taught me something that I have regretted for years. When I step through that curtain every night…I do it to make the fans happy…and judging by the way they have acted recently…I would make them incredibly happy by going out tomorrow night and taking that World Championship from around your waist and taking it to heights that you never could.

Six Months Ago…Wrath….Todd Royal defeated Blooshed

This Sunday…Wrath…Bloodshed…Alan Clark…will have his revenge…

I may be the Happiest Guy On Earth, Todd…but tomorrow night I will get just that much more happiness in my life…when I look down at your bloody beaten body and show the whole world that you are not the center of any universe but your own…

Oh…And Have A Magical Day…

Alan Clark smiles into the camera as the room slowly dims, leaving the Happiest Guy On Earth shrouded in darkness

Sign in to follow this