TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

What does your team need?

Thank you Mad Dog.

Face it Frigid, Brown is the #3 reciever on the depth charts right now. He's injury Prone like Patten, and both will be gone.

This is the first year he's been injured, how does that make him injury prone?!

Right now the depth chart is

Brown

Branch

Givens

Johnson

Ward

They're just going to restructure his deal in the off-season...give him a couple more years and spread out the signing bonus more. Its said that even Brady is going to restructure.

As far as limitations go the only thing Brown has going aginst him is his height. He's got great hands, runs perfect routes, breakaway speed still, breaks tackles...but you want to get rid of him?

What about last year? I seem to remember Troy Missing a couple of games due to injury last year too.

As for the Depth Chart I was just going by what was said in today's Herald. Many regard Troy as the #3 reciever right now because Branch and Givens have stepped up to pass him, which they have.

Guest FrigidSoul

The Herald isn't coaching the team, and the coach said Troy Brown is still the #1 slot reciever. You should listen to his hour long slot on The Big Show on EEI that airs Mondays...although I doubt it airs this week because there will be no Pats game...still Mondays on EEI are Patriots Monday.

Coachspeak isn't worth much. If you listen to Andy Reid, Freddie Mitchell is still only the 3rd best receiver on the Eagles. And if you believe that, you have not seen an Eagles game this year.

The Herald isn't coaching the team, and the coach said Troy Brown is still the #1 slot reciever. You should listen to his hour long slot on The Big Show on EEI that airs Mondays...although I doubt it airs this week because there will be no Pats game...still Mondays on EEI are Patriots Monday.

I listen to the morons of EEI everyday. Including Bill. Whats that got to do with him being a diminishing talent as compared to two of his teammates? Bill says alot of things, doesnt make it all Law.

Guest FrigidSoul

I hope you aren't implying that Freddie Mitchell is better than that since during the Eagles games I've seen he comes up with 3 or 4 receptions and then drops everything else.

Pinkston appears to be their best reciever from what I've seen