TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

McMahon Still High On Brock/Goldberg WMXX Match

McMahon Still High On Brock/Goldberg WMXX Match

Plus the latest on who Triple H will face...

Despite Goldberg's backstage tantrum at Armageddon a few weeks ago, word is that Vince McMahon still really wants a Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar WrestleMania XX match. However, it may not be Champion vs. Champion as originally thought.

Instead, the winner of the Royal Rumble will likely face Triple H. One interesting thing is that Triple H may face someone from the Smackdown brand, which has lead to speculation that his opponent will be Kurt Angle, John Cena, Chris Benoit, or even Eddie Guerrero.

Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

I'm all for Goldberg / Lesnar, but get the WWE Championship out of the picture.

Is it just me or has everyone BUT RVD been rumored into the main event now???

SEE! It's a trick!

Vince is telling us ALL the combos that won't happen to catch us off guard with the REAL match!

RICO VS RVD

Guest unleashedfury

Unless Goldberg jobs cleanly and leave. They shouldn't make this match happen EVER. God knows that it's a crime to watch them feed Goldberg's ego by squashing Brock. This match was once considered a dream match, well not anymore for the following reasons:

1-Brock is not a monster heel anymore, he's just another chickenshit heel.

2-Goldberg is as much of a piece of shit backstage as HHH but HHH is more tolerable as a worker.

3-If this match fails and doesn't become a good match, they will blame Brock for not carrying Goldberg while Billy Boy will continue with another meanstreak to satisfy his ego.

FUCK YOU VINCE :angry:

HHH a better worker than Goldberg???

God, I dislike Bill as much as the next person but even I wouldn't go that low on him. H can barely move now without pulling a groin muscle.

Somehow, HBK got the Scott Hall resistance to injury body while Trips got the Nash legs that give out when standing up.

Goldberg may not be great, but at least he can finish a match without blowing out his quad like a tire.

Guest Jimbo
Instead, the winner of the Royal Rumble will likely face Triple H. One interesting thing is that Triple H may face someone from the Smackdown brand, which has lead to speculation that his opponent will be Kurt Angle, John Cena, Chris Benoit, or even Eddie Guerrero.

Um, what? :huh:

Are they leding up towards some sort of Raw vs. Smackdown ppv at WM?

Guest W_Hillard

Hey, hey.

Lack of cable has somewhat put me out of touch with what's going on (sad, I know). Could somebody give me the info on why the Undisputed title was seperated back into the World and WWE titles?:huh:

And, as relating to the topic, if Goldberg and Lesner faced each other in a Champion vs. Champion match, would Vince allow the reunification of the two titles?

Hey, hey.

Lack of cable has somewhat put me out of touch with what's going on (sad, I know). Could somebody give me the info on why the Undisputed title was seperated back into the World and WWE titles?:huh:

And, as relating to the topic, if Goldberg and Lesner faced each other in a Champion vs. Champion match, would Vince allow the reunification of the two titles?

The titles split because Triple H wanted a belt...and that's about it. They said it was for a world title on RAW, but basically HHH wanted a belt so they gave him a belt.

And Goldberg isn't champ so the belts won't be unified. Not to mention, HHH won't have his metal playtoy if they did.

Guest W_Hillard
Hey, hey.

The titles split because Triple H wanted a belt...and that's about it. They said it was for a world title on RAW, but basically HHH wanted a belt so they gave him a belt.

And Goldberg isn't champ so the belts won't be unified. Not to mention, HHH won't have his metal playtoy if they did.

Dude.... That sucks. :(

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Anyone else wanna see them bring back Hogan, so HHH can squash him?

Just a thought

The backstage answer was that Triple H wanted a belt.

The TV storyline answer was that Stephanie page a huge sum to Lesnar in the middle of his first title reign to be SmackDown exclusive and not exercise his ability to go over to Raw. So, Eric dug into the closet and pulled out the WCW title again (in gold and leather only, the actual lineage is still with the SD belt). However, every person who has held the belt so far has been well-known for their backstage power and arguing (HHH, Shawn, Goldberg.) So it's been handed off from politician to politician to politician to crybaby to politician again.

Guest PowerPB13

The backstage answer was that Triple H wanted a belt.

The TV storyline answer was that Stephanie page a huge sum to Lesnar in the middle of his first title reign to be SmackDown exclusive and not exercise his ability to go over to Raw. So, Eric dug into the closet and pulled out the WCW title again (in gold and leather only, the actual lineage is still with the SD belt). However, every person who has held the belt so far has been well-known for their backstage power and arguing (HHH, Shawn, Goldberg.) So it's been handed off from politician to politician to politician to crybaby to politician again.

Not to mention the fact that Triple H had beaten Undertaker(with Brock's interference) in a top contender's match the week before, so technically HHH was the top-ranked guy on Raw. Undertaker wanted to fight Brock so badly that he jumped to Smackdown not long after that.

-Patrick

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I wonder why Douche got banned. Was he a PBP or something?

Anyone else wanna see them bring back Hogan, so HHH can squash him?

Just a thought

Might as well bring Warrior back to, HHH needs to get his job back.

HHH should get his Starrcade 94 job back,Alex Wright wouldn't cost as much either.

I wonder why Douche got banned. Was he a PBP or something?

Check HD. He got banned for calling Malibu something that clearly violates the TSM board rules.

Jason

EDIT: To stay on topic, I don't want to see Brock/Goldberg at all, and I don't want Benoit to beat HHH for the "world" title. If we have to have Brock/Goldberg, I'd rather have Benoit win against Brock in the SkyDome at SummerSlam.