TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

The Anglepalooza booking thread!

Eskimo suggested a thread be made, so here it is. Anyway, post what you're doing for the PPV (use spoiler tags if you want). I assume that the show is on January 25.

Announced matches:

The Royal Rumble

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

OAOAST X Division Championship I Quit match:

AJ Flaire © vs. Mad Matt

As Dids posted, Puerto Rican Lightning will take on The Shuffle for the OaOasT North American Championship in a Hardcore Match.

also

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

The Lightning Crew Gauntlet: Intergender Straight Up Wrestling Match: The Mad Cappa vs. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez (with Mr. Boricua and Puerto Rican Lightning)

And PRL and The Mad Cappa are in the Royal Rumble match.

Now that IZ is up I can give my match for the ppv.

Judas vs. Robert "Father" Edwards (Loser Leaves Town Match)

This of course will be my last hurrah so I'll try to make it my best match ever...I hope.

Oh, and in case you didn't read this week's HD, Axel is entered into the Royal Rumble Match.

Well, on that note...

All stuff should be sent to Chuck Woolery (or posted in GCF) by Sunday at 1:00 PM EST.

Ah I see.

So since I'm apparently not helping write the rumble(despite zack telling me i am) who do I need to contact about what I want to happen for me in that match?

Okay, Calvin and I collaborated, and here's the list we came up with for Rumble participants. We wanted to include as many individual people as possible (for example, we'd put in a primary character like Reject before a secondary character like a member of PRL's lightning crew). Please let Calvin or I know if your character is either unable to participate (due to a match earlier or something) or if you still want in, and we'll see what we can do.

IntenseZone

PRL

Cappa

Black

Popick

Poet

Dangerous A

Alfdogg

Reject

Y2Jailbait

G-Money

Shuffle

Weddy

Jingus

Jay

HeldDOWN!

Zack

SS

Gibralter

Brock

PK

Panther

Damaramu

Crystal

Sturgis

Hoff

CWM

St. Andrew

Gunner Sharps

Axel

Mad Matt

Plus a special entrant (and special announcement) to be named on an upcoming edition of HeldDOWN!

Edited by The Superstar

Is it possible for Colombian Heat to enter the Rumble so that he can play the Shannon Moore to PRL's Matt Hardy?

Well if you're wanting to do what Shannon did with Matt this past year then he doesn't even need to be in the Rumble. Shannon wasn't.

Sign in to follow this