TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Does Trix cereal promote discrimination?

I know. Those stupid little racist fucks. Ever notice how the kids are weird tan or black and they will give the Trix to the rabbit until they find out he is white? And who the fuck decided those kids can say who can and can't eat Trix?

Guest FrigidSoul

The Trix rabbit should just use his human disguise and buy some at a grocery store, I'm sure management is going to deny his dollars because he's a silly rabbit

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Maybe the Trix rabbit can send Count Chocula undercover to get some for him.

Guest FrigidSoul
Maybe the Trix rabbit can send Count Chocula undercover to get some for him.

"Silly Vampire, Trix are for the living!"

Agreed. I used to eat the old Trix cereal all the time when I went over my grandparents', and then they turned it into fruit-shaped. The flavor sucked. They were hard to eat due to their weird shapes. And I discovered the nummalicious cereals known as "Frosted Shredded Wheat" (fuck you, it's awesome) and "Apple Jacks."

Why doesn't the rabbit just file a lawsuit against those fucking kids? Their parents are probably loaded thanks to all of those commercials...

Guest FrigidSoul

Where the hell is a rabbit going to get an attorney? I would think it would be much easier for the Trix rabbit to just hire his good friend; seen here

holygrail.jpg

Nah. The Trix rabbit and the Evil Bunny from Holy Grail have been at odds for quite some time. Whereas the Trix rabbit is a pacifist, preferring to seek legal action over physical assertment, the Evil Bunny has always had a "bite the jugular first, ask questions later" method.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm thinking the Trix rabbit is going to see the error of his approach very soon. You have to be a Barney Rubble and just grab the cereal and run...not stand there and flaunt your secret victory until it turns into a loss. Evil bunny will show him the way.

I should call the Trix company and ask. :P

1-800-328-1144 (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CST, weekdays)

If I had a way to record the conversation, I'd call right now and do it.

I might do that, Downhome. If y'all pay me $2 each, I'll do it, upload the convo, and transcribe it.

And the Cadbury Bunny, as well as the Easter Bunny, is into SO MUCH shit it ain't cool. Cad's been caught peddling Special K to little girls, and the Easter Bunny was once discovered putting mousetraps into Easter baskets.

Guest evenflowDDT
The Trix rabbit should just use his human disguise and buy some at a grocery store...

...and then he'll run out of milk.

Guest Flyboy

This just screams of Chappelle's joke on Sesame Street's Oscar. Nice try, though, YNA.

The Trix rabbit should just use his human disguise and buy some at a grocery store...

That'd make a great 'Got Milk?' commercial. The rabbit FINALLY gets some Trix. But then he has no milk.

Guest FrigidSoul

That'd make a great 'Got Milk?' commercial. The rabbit FINALLY gets some Trix. But then he has no milk.

Thus causing him to snap and kill other Cereal logos

Tony the Tiger: Please Trix, put down the gun...its gonna turn out Grrrreat!

Trix: Trix are for kids, Trix are for kids...I just wanted a fucking bowl of cereal!!! *fires into crowd of cereal cartoon figureheads*

Heh......

But seriously Cap'n Crunch is an evil bastard. He plans to take over the world with simple roof of the mouth cutting and massive amounts of sugar.