TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest champchavez

Where is EZ Money?

Guest champchavez

Whatever happened to EZ Money? Is he injured?

What's going on around here?

Guest OSIcon
Wasn't he getting a huge push in WCW as Jason Jett before WCW going under? And why wouldn't WWE sign him?

WWE did sign him. He was even the HWA Champion (while under a developmental deal) if I remember correctly.

His four singles matches in WCW before they went under were all pretty good. He has a lot of creative spots that enduce good crowd interaction/reaction. His couple of matches in ROH were pretty good too. My guess is he just decided to leave wrestling behind because I haven't seen his name anywhere (besides his website where he makes tights).

Wasn't he getting a huge push in WCW as Jason Jett before WCW going under? And why wouldn't WWE sign him?

WWE did sign him. He was even the HWA Champion (while under a developmental deal) if I remember correctly.

His four singles matches in WCW before they went under were all pretty good. He has a lot of creative spots that enduce good crowd interaction/reaction. His couple of matches in ROH were pretty good too. My guess is he just decided to leave wrestling behind because I haven't seen his name anywhere (besides his website where he makes tights).

yep, I remember his match from WCW Greed I think it was where he fought Kwee Wee and and told the crowd to hush down and then played possum to trick Kwee Wee to go to the top rope and try a move, but then moved and hit his finisher. it was a great way to let the crowd interact with the match and really got the kids involved.

EZ was one of the most innovative guys I've ever seen.

I think he's taking some time off. His last wrestling appearance to date was September 21, 2003 at FWA Hotwired in the UK, when in his debut match for the FWA, he lost to Jack Xavier. After that, he seemed to have went into seclusion or something. Seems too many guys are doing that...Kaos, Justice Pain, Mike Rapada (only just recently showed his face after TWO yars, when he worked the NWA Mid-Atlantic show in China), Lash LaRoux, etc.

Guest OSIcon
Didn't he beat two people in one night on Nitro?

I don't think so. This is off the top of my head so I could be wrong.

He was in the CW Tag title tournament going under the name "Jason B." teaming with Scotty O. Then he was off of TV for a couple of weeks before redebuting as Jason Jett on the Thunder before Greed. He beat Alex Wright on that Thunder. Then he beat Kwee Wee at Greed. One Nitro he wrestled Disco and beat him. He beat Kid Kash on the next (and final) Thunder. THe Monday after that was the last Nitro (which he didn't appear on).

Very interesting timing...The Observer site is reporting that EZ - along with Jimmy Golden and Sherri Martel - will compete on the 1/24 Iron Ring Wrestling show in Kingsport, TN at the Civic Center.

Not sure if that's his return to wrestling, but like I said, from what I'm aware of, his last appearance was the date mentioned above in the UK for the FWA.