TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

Anybody in the New England area been to...

I'm thinking of heading into Natick and hitting the place to trade in some crappy CD's(See my list in the other thread) and was wondering what to expect in return in terms of cash. I may use some of the cash to buy a couple CD's I want(Chili's Blood Sugar Sex Majik and Bjork's Debut album and the Soundtrack to Dario Argento's "Suspiria") however if I'm going to get ripped off then I could probably just sell them in a garage sale for more.

Expect anywhere from $3 to $7. Used CDs are cheaper for the customer, and I wouldn't expect a whole lot.

Natick, eh? We're not too far from each other. The Newbury Comics I go to is in Bellingham.

I frequent Newbury fairly often, but I normally hit the ones in the city (either on Newbury St, or Harvard Sq, or that one that's just off Washington St which name I can't actually think of right now). If I'm north of Boston I might hit the one in Burlington or Woburn, and occasionally shop in Tax-Free Salem NH (Live Free or Die!) I haven't been to the ones in Natick or Bellingham yet, though.

I haven't sold a CD there in a while, but a few years ago I ended up selling 80 there over the course of a few visits, and got just under $350.00. If they think that they can get $8,9,10 dollars for your used discs, they'll treat you Ok ... if it's rubbish to them, you'll be lucky to get $3 a disc.

I haven't been in such a long time, and that's rediculous seeing as it's only about half an hour away from me. I bought "Follow The Leader" from Korn there back in the day.