TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

TNA Lazarush on TSM

I'll start right from the top of this bitch's complaints...

Wow, you had to take a breath? Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

Actually, the reviews are quite objective. If you'd read further, you'd realize that I even liked the show.

What was I talking about? During the Callis/Jarrett/Abyss backstage promo, Abyss kept doing nothing but growling and breathing heavy, making it sound like he was shitting with massive hemorrhoids (hence the Preparation H line). It's called reviewing a backstage segment. You should try it some time.

Considering Victoria is a better worker than Apolo...yes. Besides, Maven has a better dropkick than Triple H. Are you saying Triple H has a better dropkick, or does one move better, simply because he's higher on the card?

What's there to be proofread? It's a grammatically correct phrase. Legend came out from the tag, but was met with a backdrop. Makes sense to me, and I'm rather sure it's a complete thought. Subject? Yep. Verb? Yep. Sensical? Yep. You a jackass? Yep.

Write your own review of the show, and I'll gladly upload it for ya. Even link it off of my review.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

What vicvenomjr just did was the most blatant post whoring I've ever seen.

BAN PLZ!

eh, just ignore this idiot and continue on, Corey, even with the curse words.

Say it how you feel it.

Guest netslob
It's part of what being a prick is all about: find a flaw and nail it.

oooh, i see...you were TRYING to come off as a prick...mission accomplished, good buddy!

You're an idiot

For what? Taking suggestions to replace my most overused curse words because I've been told that I should cut down on the swearing? For making references to Pat Patterson's sexuality and HHH's fairly obvious steroid problems?

how about, 'All the above'?

What vicvenomjr just did was the most blatant post whoring I've ever seen.

BAN PLZ!

yes, how DARE he have a contrary opinion...ban him, BAN HIM I SAY!!

Actually, netslob, he was flamebaiting for the past week or so by delivering personal insults to anybody that did not agree with his opinion, and was also not liked because he didn't DEFEND his opinion. Notice how Michrome's opinion on TNA is negative, whereas somebody like Slapnuts! has a rather positive outlook on the company? They can defend their opinions, and thus I don't doubt that they respect one another. The dude that was banned? Didn't defend his opinions at all, and did nothing but try to get everybody into a flame war.

And I don't try to come off as a prick, I just naturally am one. Dad's a prick, mom's a prick, uncle's a prick, aunt's a prick, sister's a prick...I was going to be a prick if I wanted to or not.

I sent Dames the 1/21 Lazarush, so it should be up as soon as he gets it.

Guest netslob

whatever, dude, i got no problem...i'm not really in the mood for a patented "Net Feud", so let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Lets see, I said ban him for posting SIX TIMES ABOUT the TNA recap, broken up by one poster. Everything he said could have been quoted in ONE post, he didn't have to post over and over and over and over and so on. (yes, I did that intentionally, to sound annoying like him)

Also, like stated, he flamebaited, abd basically just started shit that 90% of the posters know who draw attention to an argument, hence, flame baiting.

Guest MikeSC
Out comes Legend, only to be met with a backdrop.

******proofread.

What I don't get (no shout out for me, Laz? Shameful) is how Corey is an idiot for "spending hours of life writing a column that only 6 people will read" --- but Vic ISN'T one for spending MORE time dissecting it sentence by sentence?

And hearing HIM criticize grammar is the height of irony.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
Hey, I'll give you a shout out next week, and even see if anybody can hook you up with your request that you PM'd me about.

Cool.

The ONLY advice I'd ever give is to never give info on any aspects of your personal life in anything you write on the net. I did a few net columns myself (was with WrestleLine until they closed and a few smaller things) and anytime I made ANY comments about my personal life, I just got a ton of crap from people. Other than that one criticism --- not even really criticism, to be honest --- good stuff. I'm sure our little buddy here will do some more high school insults until he's banned again.

It's a shame you don't get to do a show that is just horrible. Heck, I used to do WCW shows for a site and the columns almost wrote themselves. :)

As bad as TNA can be --- it's NEVER as bad as WCW was from 1999-on.

-=Mike

...BTW, don't try writing a column smoking something besides cigarettes. The ones I tried doing that were just horrendous.