TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Evolution

#wrestlingshouseofhardcore

Guest Evolution

1 -- Open IRC, if you're already in #SWF, just open up a new instance of the program, but don't connect back to the SWF server.

2 -- In the status window, type "/server irc.phazenet.com" (without the quotes) and hit Enter.

3 -- Once connected to Phazenet, join #wrestlingshouseofhardcore

4 -- Once in there, simply wait for the XDCC bots to post something. It'll look something like this:

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> ** 5 packs ** 5 of 7 slots open, Record: 196.8KB/s

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> ** Bandwidth Usage ** Current: 29.0KB/s, Record: 291.8KB/s

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> ** To request a file type: "/msg [WHH]xDCC-002 xdcc send #x" **

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> #1 111x [545M] Best.Of.Taz.Survive.If.He.Lets.You.VHSRip.VCD-WHH (CD1)

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> #2 82x [618M] Best.Of.Taz.Survive.If.He.Lets.You.VHSRip.VCD-WHH (CD2)

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> #3 29x [552M] AJPW.Misawa.v.Kawada.06.03.94.VHSRip-WHH

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> #4 5x [ 10M] AJPW.Misawa.v.Kawada.06.03.94.VHSRip-WHH (Sample)

[1:00pm] <+[WHH]xDCC-002> #5 25x [ 6K] AJPW.Misawa.v.Kawada.06.03.94.VHSRip-WHH (NFO)

5 -- If you see something you like, type /msg y xdcc send #x (where y=the name of the bot, in this case [WHH]xDCC-002, and x=the number of the pack you want, in this case it would be 1-5 for x.)

6 -- Press Enter and you should either get the file right away or be put in a queue. Either way, it won't be long until you're blessed with wrestling goodness.

WARNING: Most of the files are huge and are usually in the 650 MB range. Make sure you have the space before trying this.

Enjoy.

3 -- Once connected to Phazenet, join #wrestlingshouseofhardcore

having trouble with this part. it tells me that's an unknown command

Guest ENCIRE

how often do people usually post because I've been on for two days straight and nothing has happened

Guest ENCIRE

so far I find Irc's to be shitty and I was wondering if the was some other place to download wrestling videos, besides pwtorrents, or xtremewrestling torrents