TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

MXPW

If I read another site correctly, MXPW's television show will start showing in my area in a couple of weeks. I remember reading some results from this fed with A.J. Styles, Chris Sabin, and Christopher Daniels, but the site doesn't have any results or anything. So, I was wondering if I could get any information on any feuds going on, or any shows they've held recently. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

Guest Markingout

They are a local Florida fed except that they don't use the very awesome crusiers we in Florida. They do use Scoot,AJ,Daniels,Sabin,and some more good local talent. Trust me they are good. The Florida heavyweights are alright. But Styles,Daniels,and Sabin had a gauntlet so I cant wait too see those. And then the next show Sabin and Styles has a match while Daniels was tagging with Micheal Shane too take on Scoot and someone else. Also,they bring in Shane Douglas,Raven,and D'lo for the heavyweight talent. Sandman and New Jack for there hardcore title.

Dont think its that good,but its not bad by any means.

It's a pretty good promotion. They started out with a huge bang using some top name talent but didnt draw well and over the course of their shows have used less and less top talent and focused more and more on local Florida guys. They have some good matches taped from the first few shows with AJ/Sabin AJ/Daniels Sabin/Daniels and etc. if i'm not mistaken.