TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Flik

The One And Only Smackdown Thread (01/22/04)

Eddie just answered Angle with the shake of his tits. He got mic skills why not let him speak.

He's using his pecs to help the hearing impaired.

That would have made Speech Classes a hell of a lot more exciting.

What if Chyna was teaching them?

Oh God.

Thank god for Ms. Stephens...

Nice boobs on her?

Guest Choken One
Eddie just answered Angle with the shake of his tits. He got mic skills why not let him speak.

He's using his pecs to help the hearing impaired.

That would have made Speech Classes a hell of a lot more exciting.

What if Chyna was teaching them?

Oh God.

Thank god for Ms. Stephens...

Nice boobs on her?

Decent.

Nice chick fresh outta college but fuck i was only like 5 man...Give me 3 years later, I'd make her ass stutter.

Finally, a decent segment with some purpose from those two.

WRONG!

There's no logical purpose for Angle to be anywhere near this, so automatically all the segments have no purpose.

What should they be doing with Angle, though?

Feuding him with HBK in a feud like the Jericho feud last year.

That would be great, BUT you do realize that HBK would go over, thanks to the backstage politics on Raw with him and HHHis buddy, right?

And, Angle most likely would be made to look inferior in the process, due to those politics.

Guest Anglesault

WRONG!

There's no logical purpose for Angle to be anywhere near this, so automatically all the segments have no purpose.

I'd say that this segment was more along the lines of setting up their thing at Mania as Angle clearly says he's better then Eddy here and because of What Angle says, Eddy captures the title....

I see it for what it is.

Angle getting involved in a feud between two other people for no explored reason.

WHY is Angle harassing Eddy and planting seeds for a Mania match?

Why is he involved with Eddy at all?

Guest Anglesault

WRONG!

That would be great, BUT you do realize that HBK would go over, thanks to the backstage politics on Raw with him and HHHis buddy, right?

He's not going over in this feud either.

Guest Choken One

WRONG!

And, Angle most likely would be made to look inferior in the process, due to those politics.

Which is EXACTLY what the whole feud with Shawn was about.

I really don't get this from AS...He basically wants Angle to look bad with a 40 year old man as opposed to Eddy Guerrero...

All he really wants is a GREAT MATCH and he can get that either way.

Eddy/Angle will likely be for the title anyways...

WRONG!

But he won't be made to look inferior in all ways, like he would feuding with HBK...which was the OTHER point mentioned that you so CONVINENTLY ignored.

Guest Choken One

So If Heat has the CW Match and the WWE Title match and Tag Match are kept to 10 minutes Max...

Can we expect a 20+ minute Match for the Guerreros?

So If Heat has the CW Match and the WWE Title match and Tag Match are kept to 10 minutes Max...

I doubt it. 10-15 probably.

Which would be MUCH better, as opposed to wrestling and aged HBK for nothing, and then being fed to HHH, then onto jobbing for SuckBag.

Guest Choken One

I doubt it. 10-15 probably.

It's gotten alot of hype...

WRONG!

Angle could do that feud since he can't do the one with Bret.

Fun fact: Angle's the only current SD main event guy that has started on and stayed on the SD brand since the split. I think.

Decent.

Nice chick fresh outta college but fuck i was only like 5 man...Give me 3 years later, I'd make her ass stutter.

Eh, I had this hot teacher in college for Calc just 2 years ago. She could have passed for mid-20s but she never told us her age. She looked like one the regular students.

Had her during summer semester...she kinda had to dress for the weather since they had us in trailers till the new buildings were up. I got a C, damnit! Hard to concentrate...

Guest Anglesault

WRONG!

But he won't be made to look inferior in all ways, like he would feuding with HBK...which was the OTHER point mentioned that you so CONVINENTLY ignored.

I don't think he will be.

And I'd still rather him lose to Shawn Michaels in a great match towards the top of what should probably be his last Mania after a great feud than lose to Eddy in the lower card in a great match after feuding for two months for no reason.

Guest Choken One

Which would be MUCH better, as opposed to wrestling and aged HBK for nothing, and then being fed to HHH, then onto jobbing for SuckBag.

It seems the idea is this...

Angle wins the rumble as he said he would, which adds to his legancy of "getting the job done" i.e winning titles, KOTR, Gold Medal and then Eddy loses the match because his emotions get the best of him...

Angle is the #1 contender at Mania...but Lesnar faces Eddy Guerrero and Kurt simply has a Tag Match with Cena against TBS/Morgan or something...Angle goes about as if he knows he'll face Lesnar since Eddy won't control his emotions...

Angle makes it well known he doesn't want eddy without actually saying it...

Well, Eddy actually wins it by controlling his emotions and playing a good game plan...

and that sets it up...

Angle is going to win because it's what he does Win...While Eddy is too emotionally incapable of beating Angle...

And I'd still rather him lose to Shawn Michaels in a great match towards the top of what should probably be his last Mania after a great feud than lose to Eddy in the lower card in a great match after feuding for two months for no reason.

That's a LOT of assumptions, buddy.

The ony guarantee is a match with HBK would be toward the top of the the card. The quality of said match? who knows how they could work together?

A match with Eddie looks like it might also be near the top, most likely involving the belt. Seems like that's what's being set up, anyway.

Just curious...how old is Chavo Sr?

51, his birthday is Jan. 7th.

O/T: Hah, I got my question in the latest Lance Storm commentary. "If you had a WWE DVD released of you, what would you want on it?" B-)

Guest Choken One

That's a LOT of assumptions, buddy.

The ony guarantee is a match with HBK would be toward the top of the the card. The quality of said match? who knows how they could work together?

A match with Eddie looks like it might also be near the top, most likely involving the belt. Seems like that's what's being set up, anyway.

Shawn and Angle will certaintly click, there's no question about that...

The only problem is, I really don't want a rehash of the same fucking angle Jericho did with Shawn last year...

Although, Unless they go with Shawn/Benoit....I have NO clue what they can do with Shawn...

Guest Anglesault

Angle wins the rumble as he said he would, which adds to his legancy of "getting the job done" i.e winning titles, KOTR, Gold Medal and then Eddy loses the match because his emotions get the best of him...

Fine have Kurt win the Rumble and Eddy win the belt.

Good enough for me.

But that's been flushed down the drain.

Why did they have to start this before all of that?

As of yet, no one has given me a valid reason for Kurt to be anywhere near Eddy or Chavo.

Guest Choken One

Fine have Kurt win the Rumble and Eddy win the belt.

Good enough for me.

But that's been flushed down the drain.

Why did they have to start this before all of that?

As of yet, no one has given me a valid reason for Kurt to be anywhere near Eddy or Chavo.

gives him a chance to brag about the medals and the titles?

It's pretty much been his character one way or another since he arrived...

He likes to annoy people...