TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

a Precedence would be set

Bret Hart was the WWF World, I-C, and Tag Champion. He was the World, U.S., and Tag Champ in WCW.

So there :headbang: !

Ric Flair is an I-C Title away. (if we're counting NWA...and of course we should be)

The Big Show is an I-C Title away. (If we're counting the WWE U.S. Title as "the U.S. Title"...and we SHOULDN'T...)

The fact that you people think Benoit would ever hold the World Title anyway in WWE makes me laugh.

*cough* Triple H dominates Booker T, former WCW great, in the undercard World Title match at WM 19, while Brock's title match is in main event...*cough*

History has a strange way of repeating itself.

Guest Askewniverse
The Big Show is an I-C Title away. (If we're counting the WWE U.S. Title as "the U.S. Title"...and we SHOULDN'T...)

I agree, we shouldn't count the WWE U.S. title as being the same thing as the WCW U.S. title. Even WWE recognizes them as two separate titles. Check out Eddie Guerrero's profile at WWE.com. He's credited as being both a WCW U.S. Champion and a WWE U.S. Champion.

Guest Askewniverse
He hasn't won a Super J cup tourney, per say, but he did win the J Crown, which was more or less the same thing, but smaller, in 1996 over Sasuke.

Dragon did win the J-Crown, but he didn't win the initial J-Crown tournament. Sasuke won the tourney, then dropped the titles to Dragon several months later.