TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KidKrash

So are Canadian Chick, Loss4Words, and Goodear

Guest cobainwasmurdered
yeah cause...BPS is a model of posting politeness. and Zack has feuds. and SASS has had feuds, and Tom has, etc

ALL of the mods have feuded with someone so i gotta disagree with you Brusier

BPS is also the only mod that lets people give as much as he takes. Every couple weeks a thread pops up saying someone was unjustly banned...how many have had my name attached to it?

I'm the mod that lets the board be what it is and cleans up only the stuff that goes way out there. In fact...I deserve a medal....or perhaps a cookie.

I just never saw the need to change the way I discuss things because my avatar says Moderator. I'm still a poster here 99.99% of the day. I follow the rules...and then pretty much hang out and make sure everyone else does too.

I don't know where it's written that mods are supposed to lose all opinions or attitudes because they're mods.

Mods are just posters that delete threads and warn those that go way beyond the rules.

And a dream is just a wish your heart makes.

I know all that BPS. All I was saying is that you've had a few posting feuds during your time. For example with BestBuy.

No insult inteded. You da man, you're the least nazish mod here.

BPS is right. I did call him a fool when we were arguing about OU and I didn't even get warned.

On that note......I still think he's an OU Hating Fool. Not because of the football thing but b/c he scoffed at OU winning the Conference Championship in Basketball like it's never happened before or will ever happen...despite them winning it the past 4 years.....oh and the football team winning 38 Conference Championships.....so I don't understand where the scoffing came from. Blind hatred obviously.

Guest FrigidSoul

BPS, your reward for being a cool mod is...5 more years of Drew Bledsoe on the Bills, enjoy pal!

Really I don't see the point in more mods. The more mods you have the greater the odds that someday someone WILL abuse their powers. Also it increases the risk of miscommunication between the mods (For example... tom's mistake of announcing this early.)

That's funny.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Really I don't see the point in more mods. The more mods you have the greater the odds that someday someone WILL abuse their powers. Also it increases the risk of miscommunication between the mods (For example... tom's mistake of announcing this early.)

That's funny.

Yeah I know. I'm speaking experince that having lots of mods is a bad idea.

That's funny.

It's funny because you were one of the people for months who kept saying this place needed more mods.

And Drury is awesome.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

That's funny.

It's funny because you were one of the people for months who kept saying this place needed more mods.

And Drury is awesome.

Global not Folder.

and it was because mods weren't on at all times. the roster of mods has changed enough that they have different times now.

and that was was what...4 months ago Tim?