PacMan vs. Dama's ellipses, as told by MS Paint

(Click on each picture for sound)

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Next up is one of the more, um, I guess interesting.....times in TSM history. I am, as you all should have guessed by now and if you didn't you are a fool, The Establishment.

It all started one day when someone (I can't be bothered to look it up so I guessed CWM) decided that they wanted more attention on the board, or that there weren't enough posting cliques, or that they were mighty because of their post count, which is equal to the length of your penis and/or breasts, for those of you who were unaware.

Anyway, so started The Establishment.

establish1.JPG

Now, like every other thing here on the board, people did everything within their power to jump aboard this bandwagon. People with high and not-so-high post counts began to claim that they too were established, which made them far superior to the rest of the low post-count nimrods around the board, especially in the Puroresu folder.

establish2.JPG

However, the bandwagon eventually began to break as everyone was freaking aboard it. The people who live to do the opposite of others (you know them, they breathe carbon dioxide instead of air) began forming their own anti-establishment posting cliques, essentially doing what The Establishment was doing but with a different title, those hypoctirical bastards. Those in charge of The Establishment gave up on being "selective" on those who could join and let everyone in.

establish3.JPG

Alas, much like everything on this board, people grow sick of it eventually and go back to damning HHH to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks for crossing the street outside of a crosswalk, which means he's holding down Benoit. One week later, The Establishment was no more, and a new posting clique made up of essentially the same people would soon arise.

establish4.JPG

Guest FrigidSoul

I don't think the length of a girl's breasts matter so much as the proportional size and firmness.

WHOO!

I'm a Cyclops AND I glow! Kudos, Sandman.

EDIT: And Rant started the original thread in GC, by the way.

::Tries to remember what thread that was::

Just a couple quick ones, since I've been short on time lately.

Now, those of you who are familiar with the board are familiar with TSM's first couple, Kotzenjunge and Agent of Oblivion. Kotz, or Spoon if you wanna be a showoff, is known mostly for his unnatural obsession with the moderately talented/attractive Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue. He also likes cars and some other shit, no one really fucking cares. AoO is known for being into supreme heavy motherfuck metal, as well as supreme motherfuck metal, supreme heavy metal, and heavy motherfuck metal. He also likes J-Pop, but won't admit it out loud.

The wacky hijinx those two have done couldn't be recapped in a whole thread full of shittily drawn paint images, and also because I've forgotten most of them, but I remember the inital flirtations between these two.

kotzAoO1.JPG

kotzAoO2.JPG