TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

CZW 5th Anniversary results

Magee took Derek Sobato's results, slightly edited them, added some stuff, and posted them without giving any credit to him. Asshole.

And his "650" attendance figure completely contradicts what we were hearing last night. I'm too lazy to go on the CZWfans board right now, so does anyone know what people at the show were saying attendance was?

CZW STILL have Backseats listed in the 3-way up, and never bothered to change it. Five hot pokers up the webmaster's ass for such blatant false advertising. Don't get on my ass for saying that either, because that beats anything XPW did.

I haven't read the results that carefully, so I'll add my thoughts later.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Ok let's see if I can sort a few things out b/c it was a long night. Attendance I would say was about 600 or so last night so the estimate is probably right. Messiah wasn't there because his sister passed away this week so he wasn't going to be at the show. Zandig announced it to the crowd because Cage of Death 5 won match of the year and feud of the year went to Zandig against H-IV. He did mention Backseats were not there but you never know what could happen 6 months down the line. He respects them and praised Trent Acid in his speech. Turned out Kashmere got fired and Trent quit because he was sticking by his partner.

They did have tribute videos all night. At first the equipment wasn't working, so Whacks had to climb a ladder to fix the projector. They showed a video of CZW for the last 5 years and thanking the fans. They showed a video for Mondo and they showed a video for Zandig thanking him for his hard work.

The show overall was kinda just there but it was too long. Started around 9 and ended a little after 1am.

Ok let's see if I can sort a few things out b/c it was a long night.  Attendance I would say was about 600 or so last night so the estimate is probably right.  Messiah wasn't there because his sister passed away this week so he wasn't going to be at the show.

Didn't his brother just die as well? That sucks these must be very tough times for Messiah.

Any word on how good the Joey Ryan and Excalibur matches were?

A tribute video for John Zandig for all of the hard work he has done for CZW, what irony

Apparently this was sorted by others without the knowledge of Zandig. So if they decided that it was worth doing that they obviously appreciated what he's done for the company despite what internet people may think they know.

Show looked like a standard CZW show, some good looking stuff on the uppercard and random meh stuff on the undercard. Probably wasn't the best '5th Anniversary Show' (especially with IWAMS and ROH tending to pull off fantastic anniversary shows)