TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Repo Man Reborn

The Goodear Wimp

Guest Repo Man Reborn

Maybe this thread should be moved.

I enjoy discussing the WWE and its wrestlers. I enjoy ragging on Triple H and Randy Orton.

I enjoy trying to figure out how Vince McMahon will shoot himself in the foot next.

But what I don't enjoy is someone who sits and waits and waits and sits for ANYTHING to report to a moderator. Are you going to tell me that the 2nd grade tattle-tale is alive and well on the TSM site?

I am trying to be engage in some jovial banter with EdwardKnoxII (as well as others) and I get messages at the bottom of my posts from Goodear about how I am reported and he has moved me and I stole his bike and blah, blah, blah.

Please. Enough.

Let me enjoy my right as a registered poster to exchange ideas and go tell on your brother for hitting reset on the Playstation when you almost got to the end of Zelda.

Let me enjoy my right as a registered poster to exchange ideas and go tell on your brother for hitting reset on the Playstation when you almost got to the end of Zelda.

THATS NINTENDO!!!!

Guest Repo Man Reborn

THATS NINTENDO!!!!

Should I be upset that I didn't know that?

Guest Goodear

Yes this should be moved to Site Feedback or Hardcore Discussion or what have you.

See sport, as forum whatver-title-I'm-using I'm supposed to be watching threads and be a pipeline to the mods with the super duper powers of such and such. And while you have every priviledge to write a million posts a week about how much you hate Orton and HHH and such, don't blame me because you posted a thread that was...

"Where's Booker T?"

And then...

"RAW needs more faces."

And while those are not direct quotes persay... they are just about the same amount of words that you used. Gee, I wonder why someone might think it would be a good idea to get rid of those threads? Just take all the energy used calling me a tattletale and use it to discuss the WWE and everything will be fine on my end.

Guest Repo Man Reborn
Would it have hurt you to have put this in the, oh I don't know, the FEEDBACK forum?

I agree with Downhome.

Goodear, would that have killed you to post this in FEEDBACK?

EDIT by Goodear: Oye.

So you are an assistant to the moderator?

Why am I thinking you gave this title to yourself and Dames has no idea you even exist?

EDIT by Goodear: Well that would be pretty neat considering if you look at the the board the entry point and see my name all underlined underneath the WWE folder as forum leader. Gee, I wonder how that happened? I also wonder how I can modify your post like I'm doing right now?

So you are an assistant to the moderator?

Why am I thinking you gave this title to yourself and Dames has no idea you even exist?

Because every board has some people who just can't pick up on stuff.

Goodear, seriously, do you have to edit his posts in order to reply instead of doing it normally?

EDIT: Nevermind, for all I know this moron posted it himself to make you look bad.

Guest Goodear

DH: I edited his posts to show off my momentous power and show of that I'm not ... you know... just some guy being a dick. Go me. Oh and the first time I did it was to try and cut off people from being all 'Why doesn't a mod say something about these posts'.

Guest FrigidSoul
See sport, as forum whatver-title-I'm-using I'm supposed to be watching threads and be a pipeline to the mods with the super duper powers of such and such. And while you have every priviledge to write a million posts a week about how much you hate Orton and HHH and such, don't blame me because you posted a thread that was...

"Where's Booker T?"

And then...

"RAW needs more faces."

How dare you post threads with those titles in a WWE Forum. Since when do Booker T and "Faces" on Raw have anything to do with the WWE?! You sick, dumb bastard

</sarcasm>

DH: I edited his posts to show off my momentous power and show of that I'm not ... you know... just some guy being a dick. Go me. Oh and the first time I did it was to try and cut off people from being all 'Why doesn't a mod say something about these posts'.

Because it's too hard to just delete the thread or move it in here, right? ;)

Guest FrigidSoul
Those weren't the titles... those were the ENTIRE THREAD.

I just went into the WWE Folder and I don't see the threads even in question. Since I'm guessing they were deleted I can't really give an opinion on the matter. Not that my opinion really matters anyways since I have no stroke.

Guest Goodear

I don't have the power to delete threads (just posts) or to move threads around. CC and I just have limited powers in the WWE folder. I can't do even do a thing anywhere else.

Guest FrigidSoul

I would just rather not see Dames have to put up with more shit than he needs to since he's cool shit.

Also I give props for this thread's title. It got a chuckle from me and that's not easy to do.

I don't have the power to delete threads (just posts) or to move threads around. CC and I just have limited powers in the WWE folder. I can't do even do a thing anywhere else.

Well that's fucked up. Just what is the point of you and CC then? I thought the idea is that since you two are around a lot, you can deal with people when the other mods aren't on, and take care of shit by deleting it and moving it to where it needs to be.

If the idea is just so that you can go "I am a mod, you are warned.", then talk about pointless.

Can you at least close a topic?

Guest Goodear

Turns out I can actually do all that stuff, I'm just too dimwitted to find the interface. Oopsie. All cleared up now.

Guest FrigidSoul

Am I the only one disheartened with the fact that some of our mods aren't bright enough to know how to use their mod powers? *grin*

Guest Goodear

EDIT BY ANGELSLAYER: Hey, I can edit threads too! I HAVE THE MADMOD POWERZZZZZ!

EDIT BY ME: NOT MORE POWERXXX THAN I!

EDIT BY ANGELSLAYER: FEARZXS ME!

EDIT By Dames: Shut up.

<All edits not actually edits>

Guest FrigidSoul
What's that new McDonald's slogan?

"Making tiny spanish New Yorkers vomit everywhere!"?

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Am I the only one disheartened with the fact that some of our mods aren't bright enough to know how to use their mod powers? *grin*

Yes, I agree that it would be better to give moderator powers to someone who knows their way around the IPB interface completely and allow them to abuse their powers with maximum efficiency.

Lay off, he's getting used to them quickly enough and it seems like CC has already.

EDIT BY ME:  NOT MORE POWERXXX THAN I!

Who's this "Me" poster and why does he have mod powers?

<All edits not actually edits>

EDIT by Goodear: Speak for yourself