TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

Booking

I know PRL hasnt got the show up yet, but I'm away from the net from this afternoon until Sunday so I wanted to get a thread for next weeks show going.

We should be seeing the returns of Jay Darring and Anglesault, plus the debut of Scott Lunde, so the roster will be getting a boost. If anyone else wants to return, now would be a good time as its not long till Anglemania, which is going to be huge.

If Stephen doesnt have anything planned, Dan Black has a special mystery opponent for Stephen Joseph.

This is the penultimate show before Zero Hour, so if anyone doesnt have a match for that PPV and wants one, let's try and get that booked up too.

-The Final Part of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet: If The Mad Cappa wins, he gets a one-on-one match against Puerto Rican Lightning for the Puerto Rican Championship at OaOasT AngleMania III: What It All Comes Down To on March 28, 2004. If The Mad Cappa loses, then he and Puerto Rican Lightning can never, ever have a match against each other. One-On-One Singles Match. Special guest referee Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez: The Mad Cappa vs. Colombian Heat (with Puerto Rican Lightning on commentary)

-Lightning Crew video starring Puerto Rican Lightning

-OaOasT AngleMania III: What It All Comes Down To countdown ad

After just spending 2 days putting together Battle of San Juan, I'm going to go light with IZ next week. Just those 3 segments, but the Colombian Heat match is very, VERY important to The Mad Cappa/Puerto Rican Lightning storyline. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion to the Lightning Crew Gauntlet next week on OaOasT IntenseZone!!!

Guest Dids

I'm out of town all weekend- so I won't be able to write. If somebody wants a shot at the NA title- they should PM me and I'll let them know what's up.

Scott Lunde

???!! Wasn't he on HD or am I on to many drugs?

You're on drugs, like most of IZ' roster, that's why almost everybody is AWOL. :)

Seriously, ask Zack he got it done. He may be a double agent. Oops.

* Zack is killed *

Guest Dids

All I know is that anybody named Scott Lunde is OK in my book. (Scott Lunde being a gritty WR who won a couple games for my Cougs this year).

Sign in to follow this