TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

TNA offer for if the X show crapped out

Here's the email I got in reply to leaving feedback last night after the show about the tech problems:

"Thank you for taking the time to email us. TNA is extremely disappointed in the transmission problems that occurred during the first part of our pay-per-view last night. We understand and share your frustration. The technical problems with the satellite were beyond our control, but that does not take away from the fact that these problems distracted from the amazing action of the night. Please accept a copy of last night’s show on VHS and our sincere apology. If you could send us your name, complete address, phone number and the original cable/satellite bill, we will ship the tape to you right away. We appreciate your business and hope that we can still count you as a fan of our product.

Tim Welch

TNA Entertainment, LLC"

Following that I got another email with the mailing address:

"Here is our address:

TNA Entertainment, LLC

ATTN: America’s X Cup

209 10th Avenue South STE 302

Nashville, TN 37203

Thank you."

So...if you ordered the show you can send in the bill and they'll send you a copy. I think that's a more than adequate response from the company...considering the problem seemed to be on the cable end.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Did WWF do anything for Beware Of Dog when they lost the power for most of the show?

And at least TNA is doing the right thing, even if it's not their direct fault.

Yeah...WWE gave the people the replay which featured the two matches that did air (the main event and the first match) and then ran new matches for the rest of the card...which I believe were the same matches with the same winners that would have aired when they went dark.

Yeah...WWE gave the people the replay which featured the two matches that did air (the main event and the first match) and then ran new matches for the rest of the card...which I believe were the same matches with the same winners that would have aired when they went dark.

with one exception...Yoko beat Vader in the dark and vice versa on the ppv

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I think all the babyfaces won in the "dark matches". Or that's what I heard, but I don't know how they'd get around UT/Goldust. Probably just made it non-title.

Wouldnt it be easier and cheaper for them to just open up the window before the pre-show next week since I think they air the week before right before it? I dunno, just seems like it would be easier that way, but still good to see they are trying to make up for the error somehow and a little more personally.

First class move by TNA. I will take them up on this offer (but will email them first to make sure). Too bad it takes a few weeks for the cable bill to come, but when it does, I'll send it in.

Anyway, I sent this to them:

Hello, after viewing this past week's America's X Cup show, I come away with a feeling of satisfaction that such an impressive, wrestling oriented show was put together, but disappointed in the technical difficulties that caused irritating distorted audio for most of the night, distracting "technical difficulties" messaged to frequently appear and of course the finish to the first match being completely missed. I have heard from another customer that an offer was extended for a copy of the show to be sent out upon receipt of the corresponding cable bill. Is this a valid offer? I have been a supporter from the beginning and a frequent buyer member and would appreciate this gesture, if it is being offered. Thank you, and I look forward to your reply.

-Michael

Guest Coffey

I will admit, despite not liking the show very much, this is a good thing that NWA:TNA is doing. It shows both class and concern for their fanbase. They don't want the fans to be shit on, unlike WWE whom seem to not really care about the fans anymore.

Of course, when you're on top and only focusing on making another million dollars, why would you care?

I think all the babyfaces won in the "dark matches". Or that's what I heard, but I don't know how they'd get around UT/Goldust. Probably just made it non-title.

The results of the dark matches were given in Raw magazine back in 96:

Savio beat Austin clean

Yoko beat Vader clean

Goldust beat Undertaker rumble 94 style (ie 6 guys came in and helped Goldust)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Did Undertaker EVER lose a casket match without the help of several people?

RR 94: 10 guys.

The Dark Match you just mentioned

RR 98: NAO, Los Boricuas, and Kane eventually.