TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

wrestlemania.com

The new site looks quite spiffy and all of the WrestleMania history pages are finally complete. I'm liking the new interface they have for the matches which seems to work by clicking 'next' for each match up. Could have done with some better wallpaper though...

Also, is there any word on the official theme song for the show yet?

Guest JRE

Ah...they used that horrible HHH picture again.

Oh...that graphic better change...I'm still hopinh for 'em to split the World Title match up WMX style...

No theme song news- of course....there's all those weird GNR rumors. I just hope the song isn't off of Originals...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

As long as it isn't Limp Bizkit I'll be happy. I'm still suffering from flashback's to the year they used "My Way."

Seeing as it's the 20th Wrestlemania, I think they should go for a suitably classic song. Like We Will Rock You. Or they could try and go all sentimental and get Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper so as to remind us of times of youre, but God knows the last time they put a non-rock song on any of their shows.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Seeing as it's the 20th Wrestlemania, I think they should go for a suitably classic song. Like We Will Rock You. Or they could try and go all sentimental and get Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper so as to remind us of times of youre, but God knows the last time they put a non-rock song on any of their shows.

Rey Mysterios crappy rap song is NWO theme. Thats not rock.

As long as it isn't Limp Bizkit I'll be happy. I'm still suffering from flashback's to the year they used "My Way."

I didn't mind "My Way" as much as "Crack Addict".

"My Way" was a little more fitting and more people (still not many) cared about Limp Bizkit then than they did for last year.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Well, the rumour mill claims that Guns 'N' Roses will be playing at the show. Personally, I believe that they could do a kick-ass performance.

The site update isn't bad.

I love the different taglines that accompany WrestleMania XX and it's logo, such as 'Where Memories Last Forever' and 'Where It All Begins... Again'.

Guest Nobody in Particular

Somebody needs to do a little double-checking. In the facts for WM1, it says that Howard Finkel is the only performer to appear at all 16 Wrestlemanias.

I didn't mind "My Way" as much as "Crack Addict".

"My Way" was a little more fitting and more people (still not many) cared about Limp Bizkit then than they did for last year.

It still clicked for the Austin/Rock video package, though. And that package was clearly channeling the My Way package that everyone loves to death.

The show still won't live up to the hype, but at least the hype had died down before it picks right up again the final weeks. All this "BEST WRESTLING EVENT OF ALL TIME" stuff is really too much hype for what they can honestly deliver.

Well if it wasn't for the fact that everytime they would play it you would think Linda McMahon was coming down to the ring, they could use the Old Wrestlemania theme song.

I preferred the version that came before that (WrestleMania 6-9).

Well if it wasn't for the fact that everytime they would play it you would think Linda McMahon was coming down to the ring, they could use the Old Wrestlemania theme song.

There was another version? Hmmm

Guest drdrainoscott

I loved "My Way". Whenever I'm in the car with my brother and My Way comes on the radio, we both start imitating some of the classic Rock/Austin promos building up to WM17.

Me too, Cawthon

"Dunn-nuh-nuh, dunnnn-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh, Dunn-nuh-nuh, NUHHHH!!!"

Guest Coffey

Alright, I know about Taker/Kane, Goldberg/Brock, Angle/Eddie HHH/Benoit/HBK but what about the rest of Wrestlemania XX?

There is a rumored Cruiserweight battle royal. What about either tag belts or the women's belt? I know some Randy Orton shit has been speculated on too...with Foley possibly a tag with Rock & Bastista.

If this show is going to be five hours long, when are they going to start getting the rest of the matches ready?

I loved "My Way". Whenever I'm in the car with my brother and My Way comes on the radio, we both start imitating some of the classic Rock/Austin promos building up to WM17.

My friend and I also used to do that, with the staredowns and stuff.

Guest Coffey
Pencil in Jericho/Christian...which has been building for months.

At the end of the match Jericho will win and kiss Trish in a forced "WrestleMania moment"

Good call, I spaced that.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Did anyone else think the way Bret Hart beat Yokozuna at Wrestlemania 10 was stupid? Come on! He falls off the second rope, and Bret just covers him for the 1-2-3! Does anyone else see this as perposterous?

Guest Coffey

Not only that, but the facial expressions Yokozuna made as he was "losing his balance" made it even more cartoony and unrealistic.

Will we see another Shooting Star Botch this year?