TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Cross & Rave Return to PPV

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Cross was in line for a push before he got injured. It'll be interesting to see how he's handled now.

But yeah, Rave will job.

I'm still excited, because I mark out hard for both guys- easily my two fave wrestlers from Wildside.

Guest Markingout
Cross was in line for a push before he got injured. It'll be interesting to see how he's handled now.

But yeah, Rave will job.

I'm still excited, because I mark out hard for both guys- easily my two fave wrestlers from Wildside.

Agreed. I love both guys but Cross is more X-Division style and will get more over in Nashville. Cross and Rave will both be awesome for the pretty stale X-division

I could see either of them replacing Abyss as AJ Styles' partner, actually. It'd give 'em "the rub," easily.

Otherwise, I see Jeff Jarrett overshadowing both of them with his lame mic skills, and not having a WRESTLING match for nearly a month.

Otherwise, I see Jeff Jarrett overshadowing both of them with his lame mic skills, and not having a WRESTLING match for nearly a month.

Either that or he'll pull a HHH and squash both of them like they were Spike Dudley.

Cross got a semi decent push when he was there before. And I'm a Rave mark, so I'm happy. However, thanks to my lack of digital cable currently, I'm not going to see TNA for a bit.

Stupidfuckingsonuva...

I was happy to hear of Jason's return to wrestling. I know Jason and his little brother in real life (we all went to the same high school) and I was saddened when Jason said he may have to quit wrestling due to his injury. It thrills me to see him back.