TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

FWA Relaunch!

After a hiatus of over three months, the FWA are back.

Back with a completely new web site and loads of new features. Check it out at http://www.frontierwrestling.com

They now have a weekly radio show for download, and video clips of backstage segments etc.

To go with the announcement of New Frontiers 2004, Raven has been signed for the show. Awesome news, as it will be his European and FWA debut.

Things are looking good if you live in Britain right now. TWC (The Wrestling Channel) launches next month, which will feature (among other things) an FWA TV show.

I'm pretty impressed by the new site and although it took a long time coming, seems like the relaunch has been worth the wait.

Guest hunger4unger

FWA need to tour further north, especially the north east. Until then i'm not going to get excited about the company.

Guest DeputyHawk

I second that. I would love to see some FWA live, but a trip all the way down south from Scotland is just not on the cards unfortunately. Touring FWA would rock my world.

I second that. I would love to see some FWA live, but a trip all the way down south from Scotland is just not on the cards unfortunately. Touring FWA would rock my world.

Umm... dude... England is small yo. Not like you are driving from Seattle to LA. More like Seattle to Portland. I mean you guys are smaller than both Washington state or Oregon alone.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/uk.html

Get on the damn bus.

Guest bagga1

I was checking the site out and not only is there a huge show (New Frontiers), there is also a show the next day in Enfield (which is near Broxebourne). Wow 2 days in a row of FWA~~~~ I'll be at both

I like the possible deal with Pro Wrestling NOAH, Burchill seems the obvious guy who could get over in Japan.

Who has Burchill wrestled besides the match at Frontiers of Honor? I've only seen that match, I'd be interested to see how he cuts it in a regular match without two guys just to bump for him.

I like the possible deal with Pro Wrestling NOAH, Burchill seems the obvious guy who could get over in Japan.

Who has Burchill wrestled besides the match at Frontiers of Honor? I've only seen that match, I'd be interested to see how he cuts it in a regular match without two guys just to bump for him.

In main FWA shows, he has faced:

Double Dragon at FOH (the match you mentioned)

Mark sloan and simmons (Vendetta)

Hampton Court at Uprising 2

He may also have faced someone at Hot Wired. Ive forgotten, and he would have had matches on the norhtern exposure tour.

However, every match he has wrestled in main FWA shows have been squashes. (Or little more than squashes).

For the FWA Academy, he has wrestled more "proper" macthes, but my knowledge of the Academy is lacking. I know they have just released a tape, but finding stuff could prove difficult.