TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

IZ feed and book for 2-24

Eskimo has posted the show which will include PRL's stuff later.

I liked what was written. Good to see AS make his long long awaited return to his house. IZ is hovering around no man's land but the AS/Tony feud as well as Eskimo's on going battle with Stephen will be the centerpiece of IZ as the road to AM continues. The well known characters can handle the load until we get more involvement, which is hopefully soon.

BOOKING FOR NEXT WEEK - Send things to Mystery Eskimo by Tuesday afternoon.

Tony promo and an update on AS

What else?

Guest FrigidSoul

Scott Lunde is your savior Tony yet you make no mention of him, thus my boot now meets your testicles *kick* hehe

Quite frankly what was posted I enjoyed quite a bit. Nothing at all dragged.

I like to keep my booking stuff a mystery for surprise factor, but I hope to have a couple things for next week if I can get ahold of a certain somebody on the roster.

Guest FrigidSoul

no 'Superstar', just plain Scott Lunde for now...although we'll see where the character heads over time.

Guest Dids

I'm going to do a Jimmy Carter vs. jobber match.

Shuffle needs a title defense too- if somebody wants in on it- PM me for details- I'll need you to write my match.

If Shuffle can't get a match- he'll at least have a promo.

This is the last show before the PPV- right?

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20
I have no plans

suggestions ?

Cough.

I would say me but I haven't been around much.

Yes, but think of it as a respect match, give the crowd a show.

-Puerto Rican Lightning confronts Colombian Heat about losing to The Mad Cappa and ending the Lightning Crew Gauntlet

-Colombian Heat segment in which he expresses his regret about losing to The Mad Cappa in the last match of The Lightning Crew Gauntlet

-OaOasT AngleMania III countdown ad

-Puerto Rican Lightning and The Mad Cappa segment concerning the end of The Lightning Crew Gauntlet. The date for the Puerto Rican Lightning/Mad Cappa Puerto Rican Championship Match is set

-Puerto Rican Championship Match: Puerto Rican Lightning vs. some jobber from Puerto Rico (Can this be the main event? I got some Mad Cappa related stuff happening in this segment)

I guess the match is taken care of.

Need anything else ?

-Puerto Rican Championship Match: Puerto Rican Lightning vs. some jobber from Puerto Rico (Can this be the main event? I got some Mad Cappa related stuff happening in this segment)

Sure, we'll have that as main event.

Reject-SJ to be the opener.

Plus Dan Black vs. a jobber to defend the Adrenalin Title, and no doubt some DB-SJ interaction.

Eskimo, you probably know this, but my segment is in GCF under 'Feb. 24 IZ'; I have a bunch of stuff in GCF so I just wanted to make sure you don't skip it by mistake.

Sign in to follow this