TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

Join the OAOAST

Guest cobainwasmurdered

contact me about that 'boose.

hard work? meh.

I went from essentially writing half the matches, putting the shows into cohehisve order, and developing storylines to doing my own thing and barely doing as much as i want.

Currently I work on my own feud with hoff and send in a promo or a match. this week i didn't because I was busy and it was no big deal.

HA! You should look at my list of bullshit comebacks. I'm worse than 1999-2001 WCW on my own.

I originally left while I was the OAOAST World Champion in July of 2002.

1) I returned in December of 2002, only to leave again within two weeks because of BPP. Don't ask, its a long story.

(In between I actually created a second character, Naz Mistry)

2) I then returned again shortly after AngleMania II in Mid-Apri 2003l. I actually hung about until AngleSlam in late August 2003, before again disappearing.

3) I made a failed comeback bid in September, before not showing up again.

4) I then made a further comeback bid in November, before giving up again. I then became the third commentator on HeldDown, which means I have to do no work whatsoever.

5) I then tried to sort another comeback with Ragdoll, but it fell through.

6?)I'm trying to figure something for AngleMania III, but I doubt it will materialise.

Ok, ok... So maybe I'm not as "bad" as you. :P Point taken.

Still, I doubt I can do this. I'd just bring teh suxxors. Or something like that. I think...

... *logic escapes me lately, which probably explains why I'm not getting the mocking of Popick*

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Believe me when I say this 'Plex, no one enjoys yours and Superstar's mocking of Popick more than me.

I'd care to dispute that. Who do you think gives Agnes most of his jokes? We all know he's not that funny by himself.

Me%20and%20Emily%20at%20a%20Hockey%20Game.jpg

I don't see a prick, I see a loving twentysomething with a knack for bowling and kayaking and a tight friendship with a father figure he calls "Schaeffer".

And swing dancing.

Is Big Poppa Poplex similar to the character Terri Runnels played in WCW where she used analytical data to find her opponent's weaknesses? That could work with Popick.

That could work, but why would Poplex do all that work when he can simply use his political clout?

By the way, to increase ratings for HeldDOWN~ this week....

frank2.jpg

...a special musical appearence by Frank Stallone.

Guest FrigidSoul

I think for AngleMania III the remaining members of The Village People should do a live performance of their hit song for Poplex to come down to.