TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

WWF short live gimmick characters

How about Salvatore Sincere? The gimmick of an insincere Italian guy, not a mobster just a guy from Italy. He was one of those guys who had a gimmick for about a month and then got squashed for another few months and then disappeared. Even though he was only around for a while, he DID have a catchphrase I A LOVE-A YOU (What an insincere bastard)!

How about Henry Godwin, the evil hog farmer that worked for Ted DiBiase? I know the face equivalent lasted a while, but the heel one was short lived (Not much as short lived as it was forgetable). Although he did stick around long enough as a heel to get squashed by both Sid and Diesel (In a title shot nonetheless!)

sincere actually debuted in the summer of 96 and actually got a superstars main event aganist then WWF champ Shawn Michaels. He got squashed by rocky maiva at the free for all for IYH:Its time I think. He stuck around for the next year, though rarely see on tv. in late 97 mero was goingg to face sal (this was when mero and sable were fighting and about to break up). but he went on the mic and said a man of his caliber shouldnt face this jobber with a bad gimmick, then he called him by his real name. but when he turned around to berate sable, brandi dropkicked him i think. he had a short push including teasing that sable would become his manager, but that was dropped as the breakup angle was pushed up till after wm 14. btw sincer/brandi first got on the national scene in wcw as Johnny Gunn, and tagged with Tom Zenk for awhile.

man I have a good memory of things most fans would forget, I wish they had a wrestling game show lol

:bonk:

Guest Astro

Brandi 1st made the national scene as an AWA undercard/jobber during Stan Hansen's reign

Astro, I stand corrected. Sorry but I never saw the AWA. Didn't get into wrestling until the 1990 survivor series. Thanks for the info though, as I am sure It'll be useful somehow.