TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

Man Vs. Beast II

WHO IS KING OF THE JUNGLE - FIND OUT WHEN THE ALL-NEW SPECIAL “MAN VS. BEAST 2” PREMIERES FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, ON FOX

Man meets his ultimate competitor in the second installment of the FOX special MAN VS. BEAST airing Friday, Feb. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. In MAN VS. BEAST 2, human participants will go head to head against animals in a series of competitions testing a variety of physical skills. Steve Santagati (“Man Vs. Beast,” “Looking For Love: Bachelorettes in Alaska”) will again serve as host. Olympic Gold Medalists Carl Lewis, Bart Connor and Dan O’Brien will serve as commentators. (SP-0445) (TV-G) Events include a long-jumping competition between man and dog, a test of endurance while an orangutan and a man hang from a suspended bar; a contest of speed and agility as man and chimpanzee race up a palm tree and finally a relay race between five little people and a 1,500-pound camel.

As someone who found the first one gloriously absurd, I'm very glad that they're having a part two. I'm also glad that I somehow found out about this because there were like no promos for it whatsoever.

Guest Ghettoman

I'd love to of walked by that meeting when someone thought of '5 midgets vs a camel in a relay race' outloud.

No, they unfortunately lost by 2-tenths of a second. The cammel was pretty slow at the beginning so the midgets started winning. After the second and third midget runners, the cammel had made up ground and was winning by a wide margin. The last midget however, was lightning fast and caught back up the cammel but lost by just a hair. Had the race have been over a longer distance for the last runner, I have no doubt that the midgets would have won.