TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Yo Listen Up

banky has connections. he blackmails dames, etc.

Yes

or we could use the idea that makes sense such as Jack suggested.

No

c'mon.

No

Now I remember why I hate this place.

This obsessive quest to find some bullshit relationship between myself and Dames is old. I don't have any connections with the guy. He'd ban me, and he has, just as quick as anyone else. GET OVER IT.

well.

alright then.

Yes

Now I remember why I hate this place.

No

This obsessive quest to find some bullshit relationship between myself and Dames is old.

If by obsessive you mean occasionally poking fun at it because it appears to irk you ("no it doesn't"), then yes

Besides, what's wrong with having a relationship with Dames?

Guest KJ Brackish

OMFG~!@!@

Banky = DAMES! It's all true! Look at teh signs.....er.....maybe not

(This is only a rib at ya Banky cuz you should be able to take these jokes. We were good buddies before you got banned your first time :-D)

DFA

(This is only a rib at ya Banky cuz you should be able to take these jokes. We were good buddies before you got banned your first time :-D)

DFA

I may have fried too many braincells since my last abnning, but I don't remember talking to you at all.

Angelslayer and Frigidsoul go beyond joking into constant irritation. They truly do care about all this shit - they only claim to be joking once I called them on it. Bringing it up 30 times does not constitute a simple joke.

In short, they want to bear my children.

Angelslayer and Frigidsoul go beyond joking into constant irritation.

You get irritated? I thought everything was a game to you, Mr. I Work-the-Board-with-Every-Post-I-Make

Bringing it up 30 times does not constitute a simple joke.

40, and it never gets old

I'm not putting out for you. You have enough unsupported spawn as it is, deadbeat.

Guest KJ Brackish

DFA

I may have fried too many braincells since my last abnning, but I don't remember talking to you at all.

Angelslayer and Frigidsoul go beyond joking into constant irritation. They truly do care about all this shit - they only claim to be joking once I called them on it. Bringing it up 30 times does not constitute a simple joke.

We talked multiple times on AIM, PM's and just basicly on here. You were going to support me for something.... I think it was HBK related (this was when I first joined.) I met you through my buddy T®ITEC.

Anywho. I just wanted to say HI now that i know that 'trane = Banky! w00t w00t

DFA

Guest FrigidSoul
Angelslayer and Frigidsoul go beyond joking into constant irritation. They truly do care about all this shit - they only claim to be joking once I called them on it.

I must have missed my post in this thread where I mentioned you. The closest thing that came to doing that was when I supported your statement saying how had Loss not had blue in his name I would have been confused.

I'm sorry but as soon as I heard how you treated Chave you blew any chance of getting this fine piece of luv'n.

DFA

We talked multiple times on AIM, PM's and just basicly on here. You were going to support me for something.... I think it was HBK related (this was when I first joined.) I met you through my buddy T®ITEC.

Anywho. I just wanted to say HI now that i know that 'trane = Banky! w00t w00t

DFA

I've never talked to Tritec. This is weird. I've never talked to you on aim. Is this Banky stalker night or what...

Guest KJ Brackish

I know I've talked to you before. I'm only a stalker around X-Mas time, and that has passed so you're in the clear. Yes you've talked to me on AIM. I'm not sure what persona (aka AIM ID) I was under, but I spacifically remember talking to you on AIM & through PM's. I learned about you through tritec, because I think she has the hots for ya or something. So we started talking, and the rest was platonic....er......the rest was um.....history.

DFA

I know I've talked to you before. I'm only a stalker around X-Mas time, and that has passed so you're in the clear. Yes you've talked to me on AIM. I'm not sure what persona (aka AIM ID) I was under, but I spacifically remember talking to you on AIM & through PM's. I learned about you through tritec, because I think she has the hots for ya or something. So we started talking, and the rest was platonic....er......the rest was um.....history.

DFA

I've never talked to Tritec once.

And she has the hots for a posting identity? Whoa!

She can tell I'm hot by the way I post. I am hot.

Loss is hardworking

How exactly is one hardworking on a message board?

and I don't mean hardworking in the sense of Complainer Boy and Post Whore

Guest cobainwasmurdered

loss has been back posting here for what? a month?

Why should he get a change and not other posters? He may be a staff but without posters he'd be a mod of nothing.

Wether you like Banky or not he's done alot for tsm to stir up activity, plus the whole saving the board thing.

favortism is ghey.

Guest FrigidSoul

*waits for Tom to close thread because actual points are being made and its easier than arguing against them*

I have nothing against Loss, but I know that's coming

Guest cobainwasmurdered

omg, are you saying tom resembles a dictator?

*2001 flashback*

loss has been back posting here for what? a month?

Does it matter?

Why should he get a change and not other posters?

Because he's a staff member, and he works hard at his duties.

He may be a staff but without posters he'd be a mod of nothing.

WTF is the point of this? It'd be like talking about rich people getting away with things and someone saying, "without people to buy his software, Bill Gates wouldn't have any money!" Are you going somewhere with this one?

Wether you like Banky or not he's done alot for tsm to stir up activity

A lot of that "activity" he's "stirred up" hasn't been positive. The Brain stirred up a lot of activity, too.

BTW, feel free to take Banky's cock out of your mouth anytime now.

plus the whole saving the board thing.

If not him, then someone else would have. Right place, right time = you're not special.

favortism is ghey.

People carping about pointless shit on an internet messageboard is far, far gheyer.

He's been very active in the WWE folder, reading every thread, point out problems, posting about them, listening to feedback (which is usually people bitching about silly shit, much like this thread), and warning/suspending those who have deserved it.

Loss has done more for this board in his time as a moderator than most of the complainers have done in their entire tenures here, and if he wants to modify his name, then fuck it... I say he's entitled.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

banky's cock isn't in my mouth. christ I argue with him more than anyone does. But he has a point. an anal retentive point, but a point nonetheless.

This isn't even really about Loss. It's about certain posters getting better treatment than other ones.

Is it stupid to care about a name change? yes it is. I don't care about the name change. I think it was retarded to stop name changes in the first place.

omg, are you saying tom resembles a dictator?

Not at all

I have nothing against Loss, but I know that's coming

There used to be a political party in America, called the Know-Nothings.

Perhaps you should look into reviving that movement.

Guest FrigidSoul

I would but I think you're currently running it

Guest cobainwasmurdered

He's been very active in the WWE folder, reading every thread, point out problems, posting about them, listening to feedback (which is usually people bitching about silly shit, much like this thread), and warning/suspending those who have deserved it.

Loss has done more for this board in his time as a moderator than most of the complainers have done in their entire tenures here, and if he wants to modify his name, then fuck it... I say he's entitled.

Yeah Loss has been active in the WWE Folder. Sure has been a positive change eh?

*looks at the wwe folder*

wait. no it hasn't.

Loss has done more for the board than the complainers have? What a load of horse shit. Just because we aren't cerebal Americans who lick your dick constantly in CE folder doesn't mean anything we've done is less important than what you've done.

and aren't you always telling people it's just a messageboard? but now you're justifying favortism and lack thereof by what people have contributed to A MESSAGEBOARD.

Can you say Hypocrite?

But he has a point. an anal retentive point, but a point nonetheless.

No he doesn't. He's bitching because he wants something to bitch about, and you're clapping for him the whole way like a good little barn.

This isn't even really about Loss. It's about certain posters getting better treatment than other ones.

Fine. I've already said: There is nothing wrong with staff members enjoying a few perqs.

I would but I think you're currently running it

Did you come up with that one all by yourself?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

way to be professional Tom. It's a good thing Dames left you in charge.